Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Did Huggins just say F@g on air twice?

Huggins was just on with Willie and it appeared that said F@G twice referring to Xavier students throwing penises on the court. Did anybody else hear it?
    If I was going to school for school, I wouldn’t have picked the University of Cincinnati. Dontonio Wingfield

If I was going to school for school, I wouldn’t have picked the University of Cincinnati. Dontonio Wingfield

Dude fell off the wagon again. Did he puke on air too?
    At least you can’t wreck a radio… or……
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

How awesome would it be if THIS was the end for that fat slob. All those years of hatred and disgust towards us, and we end up getting the last laugh. Cant WAIT to see how this gets spun.

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Just an absolute trash human.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

In today's society this may be the end for Huggins. If anyone at WVU is looking to get rid of him (and possibly not pay the remaining balance on a contract) this looks like it could be an opportunity.
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

I am having a hard time imagining the state of West Virginia and the people in power there getting too worked up about a gay slur, much less a Catholic slur.

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xeus View Post
    I am having a hard time imagining the state of West Virginia and the people in power there getting too worked up about a gay slur, much less a Catholic slur.
    Former OSU, Vandy, Brown, and Colorado President Gordon Gee is the President of WVU. No idea how he will feel but college presidents aren't usually local to the area.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Not a big fan of Thom Brenneman, but pretty much ruined his career using the word.

Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    Former OSU, Vandy, Brown, and Colorado President Gordon Gee is the President of WVU. No idea how he will feel but college presidents aren't usually local to the area.
    Their boards of governors usually are very much local and very much political appointees. Guess we'll see. Just saying, this isn't California we're talking about here, so it is entirely possible Fat Bob gets a pass.