Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    For sure Xavier will be a much much deeper team this year, even if much of that depth is not very experienced.

Welcome Mr. Moore. We are very happy to have you here!

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by X-Men55 View Post
    Nice highlights while playing with a torn cal - https://twitter.com/rickbroering/sta...02544819908608
    Yeah was gonna say, good D and good three point shooting all with an ACL tear. Can't wait to see what he can do as a grad senior with a healthy ACL.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Quote Originally Posted by sirthought View Post
    It's right in the Enquirer article about him.
    https://www.cincinnati.com/story/spo...re/3500106002/

The ACL is worrisome because he played all year on it and they didn't know. Not a good sign for healing. But maybe he's fine. Just seems like a big risk when others likely want to play at Xavier.
    An Achilles rupture and repair would be a big concern but it was not that, no surgery was required, sounds minor. A grade 1 strain could mean it had a very minor tear but nothing serious. Grade 3 is the rupture.

The ACL, even playing on it while torn, isn't of a whole lot of concern, especially already a year removed at this point.
    Last edited by D-West & PO-Z; 04-17-2019 at 09:31 PM.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

WELCOME to the Xavier family!

Quote Originally Posted by X-Men55 View Post
    Nice highlights while playing with a torn cal - https://twitter.com/rickbroering/sta...02544819908608
    Felt a little bit like I was watching Trevon in those clips.

Welcome to the X family Bryce!

A good shooter that averaged 9ppg in over 30 minutes per game in one of the weakest
    Conferenç3d in basketball.. Hope he's a defender because Steele hasn't been exactly knocking it out of the park with transfers minus Hankins, I'm.drumk.so here's to him being a hackuva defender.
    Last edited by XfansinKy; 04-17-2019 at 11:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by XfansinKy View Post
    A good shooter that averaged 9ppg in over 30 minutes per game in one of the weakest could have
    nferences in basketball.
    With a torn ACL....

Seemed like more of a 3 and D guy. Dont need him to score a bunch just defens and hit some open ones when he gets the opportunity. We needed someone who could knock some down and play D. I like it.

Sophomore
    He looks like a better shooting, more athletic version of Kyle castlin, and I’ll take that. We won’t have to rely on him as heavily as we did castlin either

And he made the all defensive team on a torn acl?! Imagine what hell do when he’s healthy! Visions of Stanley Burrell dance in my head. Also partly because he appears to share the same affection for the weight room that Stan did
    Last edited by scoscox; 04-18-2019 at 01:41 AM.

The fact that he has the potential to be a lock down defender makes this a nice pick up. Kinda like a more polished version of Harden. Coach had to add some experienced guard depth because the BE is loaded with quality back courts. I noticed he doesn't look to facilitate the ball much and he doesn't get to the line much either. When he does get there he's not that good at making them, so I guess he'll be working on that along with everybody not named KyKy.
    Last edited by Xuperman; 04-18-2019 at 04:53 AM.
    President of the Eddie Johnson Fan Club

Highlights show him to be a catch and shoot type player....which is almost exactly what X didn’t have in the guard spot last year, but what they needed many times. If he can shoot the 3 consistently and quickly, and if the freshman can do so also, X becomes a very hard team to guard.