Sophomore

nice article on Zach Hankins from his local paper in Charlevoix Mich

Good article, well written.

Nice indeed- thanks for sharing Whopper.

Oh how I wish Zach had one more season in the X uniform. He was this year's Malcom Bernard in that he elevated his game at the end of the year more than anyone -showing unbelievable tenacity and an absolute will to win.

Thank you Zach. So glad you came to X and showed how good you could be. You were a joy to watch and you gave all us X fans some wonderful memories.

Great article. Also, Lake Charlevoix is just about one of the most beautiful places in the world. Couldn't recommend it more for a summer vacation spot.
    Mom and Papa told me "Son, you gotta go to school; only way to make the fam'ly proud."
    I paid no attention, left my books at home, rather play my music real loud.

What a gracious and positive young man. I wish him all the success in the world. Hope to get to see him play again.
    I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I drink 2XS.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by OH.X.MI View Post
    Also, Lake Charlevoix is just about one of the most beautiful places in the world. Couldn't recommend it more for a summer vacation spot.
    Is the water warm enough for swimming? We went to Traverse City and though the beaches near Empire and Sleeping bEar Dunes were awesome in late July. Water was clear and refreshing. Never been as far north as Lake Charlevoix though. Any hiking or good kayaking?

Quote Originally Posted by Cincypunk.org View Post
    Is the water warm enough for swimming? We went to Traverse City and though the beaches near Empire and Sleeping bEar Dunes were awesome in late July. Water was clear and refreshing. Never been as far north as Lake Charlevoix though. Any hiking or good kayaking?
    Lake Charlevoix is a huge, and the water is a little chilly all year long. But by July or August it's fine to swim in, especially by the shore. Walloon Lake, which is only a few miles from Charlevoix and where I actually go in the summer, is smaller and warmer. Endless (and I mean endless) kayaking and hiking. Cannot recommend the area enough!
    Mom and Papa told me "Son, you gotta go to school; only way to make the fam'ly proud."
    I paid no attention, left my books at home, rather play my music real loud.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by OH.X.MI View Post
    Lake Charlevoix is a huge, and the water is a little chilly all year long. But by July or August it's fine to swim in, especially by the shore. Walloon Lake, which is only a few miles from Charlevoix and where I actually go in the summer, is smaller and warmer. Endless (and I mean endless) kayaking and hiking. Cannot recommend the area enough!
    Awesome, thanks!

signed with Champions League team Nymburk of the Czech Republics
    2023 Sweet 16