Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by noteggs View Post
    Sounds like Hauser’s want it to be a packaged deal. Wonder how many teams have two Scholys left this year and are willing to play with only 11 next year because they just ate two.
    That's great point. I bet UC would take them! I think they have two openings right now. My guess is those two are looking for a bigger profile team, but most of the really big programs aren't lacking for quality recruits, and sitting on the roster spots might be hard.

Feel UVA and them are the most ideal match.

Quote Originally Posted by X-Men55 View Post
    Did they magically start playing defense when they entered the portal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by X-Men55 View Post
    Agreed.

Guess we should just look at our next year’s Non-Con schedule to figure out where Elias is transferring.

SLU GRAD, XAVIER SUPERFAN D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Real bad look for Wojo both of them transferring. How many seniors who have to sit a year transfer? Not many I wouldn't think, especially without a coaching change.

Maybe they didnt like Howard was coming back?
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-bas...20-2020-21#Sit

No mention of Harden whatsoever and I agree. For some reason, lots of us here are sorry the guy left but I was not one of them....probably his harshest critic....always looked very “Big South” talent wise to me. KK comes in at #50.
    Last edited by Xuperman; 04-16-2019 at 11:01 AM.
    President of the Eddie Johnson Fan Club

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuperman View Post
    http://www.espn.com/mens-college-bas...20-2020-21#Sit

No mention of Harden whatsoever and I agree. For some reason, lots of us here are sorry the guy left but I was not one of them....probably his harshest critic....always looked very “Big South” talent wise to me. KK comes in at #50.
    Seriously with this junk? Let's kick someone while they're down. Feel better about yourself now?

Didn’t think anyone would be offended. Not my intention. He played 2 full seasons and looked like he was not cut out for High D1 competition. Nothing personal just fact. Besides, what makes you think he is down? Most likely he is excited to land somewhere that he can salvage a career to look back on.
    President of the Eddie Johnson Fan Club

Quote Originally Posted by Xuperman View Post
    Didn’t think anyone would be offended. Not my intention. He played 2 full seasons and looked like he was not cut out for High D1 competition. Nothing personal just fact. Besides, what makes you think he is down? Most likely he is excited to land somewhere that he can salvage a career to look back on.
    I don't think you had anything to apologize for. You commented on Harden's basketball abilities, and nothing more. That's one of things we do on this board. Well that and argue politics and global warming.