Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Supporting Member mid major's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    hamilton, ohio
    Posts
    684

    Sumner's big game

    I thought by virtue of his big game last night he needed a thread all by himself. Good for the young man.

    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...KJTPcIbqD2KDYA

  2. #2
    Sophomore
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    579
    I never heard a bad word about him and heard his academics were solid in Info Tech. His reaction at end of Wisconsin game was one of honest sorrow. It is hard to believe that he could have been in the Florida State game so long ago was his injury. I hope that he and others from X will get their shot in the next 12 months or so.

  3. #3
    Supporting Member murray87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Section 106
    Posts
    187
    Way to go Ed!!
    Veritas vos Liberabit

  4. #4
    When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    The Overlook Hotel
    Posts
    11,488
    For Pacer fans who were despondent about Victor Oladipo when he was injured and lost for the year, this has to be a nice potential development for them. Very happy to see Ed having some productive minutes for a team that could be a noisemaker in the playoffs.

  5. #5
    Sophomore
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,061
    Quote Originally Posted by mid major View Post
    I thought by virtue of his big game last night he needed a thread all by himself. Good for the young man.

    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...KJTPcIbqD2KDYA
    You indeed were thinking correctly.

    Thank you for posting Mid Major!

    Congrats to Edmund!

  6. #6
    Supporting Member UCGRAD4X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,758
    One of many more to come.

    That first clip, watch the kind of creepy overly-aggressive hug by the big white kid in the Nike hoodie. Sumner's like..."dude...let me go"
    “Tequila is not even a drink; it’s a way for having the cops around without using a phone.” – Dylan Moran

  7. #7
    Sophomore
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    1,701
    Quote Originally Posted by UCGRAD4X View Post
    One of many more to come.

    That first clip, watch the kind of creepy overly-aggressive hug by the big white kid in the Nike hoodie. Sumner's like..."dude...let me go"
    The big white guy is a starter and one of the best players on the Pacers, Bogdonavich.

  8. #8
    Supporting Member UCGRAD4X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,758
    Quote Originally Posted by JTG View Post
    The big white guy is a starter and one of the best players on the Pacers, Bogdonavich.
    Those big white guys all look the same to me.
    “Tequila is not even a drink; it’s a way for having the cops around without using a phone.” – Dylan Moran

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •