Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chico View Post
    Rumor has it the deal was finalized because he was able to get permission to ride the roller coasters at Walley World, something he was never allowed to do at Kings Island (except for the Scrappy Doo). No strings attached.
    Fixed that for you.

Quote Originally Posted by xeus View Post
    I hope that idiot gets a wardrobe consultation. Westwood in Cincinnati is NOT Westwood in LA.
    "West Side" to Westwood. Hahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa....HA!

Can't wait for Mickey to join the Crips.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Supporting Member

Mike Bohn trying his best to retain Mick.
    "If our season was based on A-10 awards, there’d be a lot of empty space up in the rafters of the Cintas Center." - Chris Mack

Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    "West Side" to Westwood. Hahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa....HA!

Can't wait for Mickey to join the Crips.
    Don't besmirch the Crips like that, Cronin is definitely a Blood!!!
    Mama always told me, stupid is as stupid does. @danagardens

Honestly this is a great gig. 24 million dollars is damn impressive. I dont think he can win there....they way that UCLA expects you to win, but can you blame him?

UC can now hire a real coach.....dammit!

I know he has a six year contract, but I’ll be somewhat surprised if he is still there in year 4. I’m not sure what UCLA was thinking beyond the idea that they needed to get someone in there quick. UCLA is not the program that it once was. It’s said that the facilities aren’t all that great compared to others, anymore. USC is doing a great job recruiting wise. The fan base is certainly not what it once was. The PAC12 is no longer a power conference, so if anything the competition will be less than what he had at UC. I completely understand the 24 million reasons Mick would take the job, but I sure don’t understand the reasons UCLA offered.

Sad to see him go because I feel that UC will hire someone that will do a much better job and will be much more competitive in the recruiting area.

Well this sucks, UC might actually be competent again, that's pretty sad. I did see somewhere on Twitter that Kenyon Martin was lobbying for Nick Van Exel to get the head coaching job. Kinda crazy seeing all these former players I actually watched play getting coaching jobs like Stackhouse, Penny Hardaway (I was young but still saw him damnit), etc.

Quote Originally Posted by GIMMFD View Post
    Well this sucks, UC might actually be competent again, that's pretty sad. I did see somewhere on Twitter that Kenyon Martin was lobbying for Nick Van Exel to get the head coaching job. Kinda crazy seeing all these former players I actually watched play getting coaching jobs like Stackhouse, Penny Hardaway (I was young but still saw him damnit), etc.
    Well, if the glass is half full for us, perhaps they will pull a Chris Mullin at St. Johns and a new player coach will fail.
    X A V I E R

Outside of the money, I have to wonder if Brannen isn't really in a better situation at NKU. I guess the ACK! is better then the horizon, but the arena is top notch and the expectations are not as high.
    We've come a long way since my bench seat at the Fieldhouse!

Quote Originally Posted by muskiefan82 View Post
    Outside of the money, I have to wonder if Brannen isn't really in a better situation at NKU. I guess the ACK! is better then the horizon, but the arena is top notch and the expectations are not as high.
    No offense to NKU, but not even close. I am no UC fan, but they are a far better program than NKU.