Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 214
  1. #201
    Junior BMoreX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    2,868
    And just to pile on with JP's response: https://twitter.com/jpmacura/status/1131961359489544199

  2. #202
    Supporting Member Juice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    8,427
    Quote Originally Posted by BMoreX View Post
    And just to pile on with JP's response: https://twitter.com/jpmacura/status/1131961359489544199
    JP Macura is half of Mick's age and has handled all of whatever this was/is so much better than Mick. It's hilarious how poorly Mick puts himself out there on a regular basis.

  3. #203
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoeMusketeer View Post
    Yeah, man, dude is such a loser making $4 million per year and coaching at an iconic, and Top 10, program. What a clown, am I right?

    Message boards are so fun.

    So in summary over the last 7 months on this board: Mack sucked and was over-rated, Steele is awesome, and Mick is a clown / loser. Am I keeping up with the general tone of the board accurately enough?
    Nice attempt at trolling....
    Coaches don't make Xavier, Xavier makes coaches.

  4. #204
    Sophomore scoscox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1,279
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoeMusketeer View Post
    Yeah, man, dude is such a loser making $4 million per year and coaching at an iconic, and Top 10, program. What a clown, am I right?

    Message boards are so fun.

    So in summary over the last 7 months on this board: Mack sucked and was over-rated, Steele is awesome, and Mick is a clown / loser. Am I keeping up with the general tone of the board accurately enough?
    mick is that you?
    "The only time you take your hands off an opponent's throat is to get a better grip" - Byron Larkin

  5. #205
    What was up with Mick’s weird laugh? Sounded like the laugh of a Bond villain.

  6. #206
    Senior Moderator xeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Cincinnati
    Posts
    3,943
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoeMusketeer View Post
    Yeah, man, dude is such a loser making $4 million per year and coaching at an iconic, and Top 10, program. What a clown, am I right?

    Message boards are so fun.

    So in summary over the last 7 months on this board: Mack sucked and was over-rated, Steele is awesome, and Mick is a clown / loser. Am I keeping up with the general tone of the board accurately enough?
    Have you heard that message boards aren't mandatory? You can spend your time elsewhere if this website gets your panties twisted.

    And yes, Mick is a clown / loser. If you think the amount of his salary or his current employer is enough to negate his long history of douchebaggery, well, that's your call. I stand with JP on this matter.

  7. #207
    Supporting Member noteggs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    667
    Hilarious video. Looked like Mick had to slide down the seat just so his feet could touch the floor.

  8. #208
    Supporting Member GIMMFD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    3,764
    Quote Originally Posted by noteggs View Post
    Hilarious video. Looked like Mick had to slide down the seat just so his feet could touch the floor.
    The PMT guys are actually pretty great, they had a pretty funny interview with Sean McVey the other day, as for Cronin, he knows he A. can't win at Cintas, B. is Xavier to terrorize him even at a new school. The disdain Cronin has for Xavier is pretty great, I also genuinely loved that someone asked Steele in the Athletic how he feels about Brannen being the new head coach of UC, and his response was basically "I have genuine respect for him, but I still don't like UC and that will never change."

  9. #209
    Supporting Member paulxu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    14,259
    Jeez, I must be really old.
    You're making $4million/year and the best you can do is a squashed interview in what looks like the back of a minivan?
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

  10. #210
    Supporting Member Juice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    8,427
    Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    Jeez, I must be really old.
    You're making $4million/year and the best you can do is a squashed interview in what looks like the back of a minivan?
    That's Nick VAN Exel to you.

    Andy Dalton was a guest two years ago https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkCwmlUtjVY

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •