Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast
    And just to pile on with JP's response: https://twitter.com/jpmacura/status/1131961359489544199

Quote Originally Posted by BMoreX View Post
    And just to pile on with JP's response: https://twitter.com/jpmacura/status/1131961359489544199
    JP Macura is half of Mick's age and has handled all of whatever this was/is so much better than Mick. It's hilarious how poorly Mick puts himself out there on a regular basis.

Quote Originally Posted by BigMoeMusketeer View Post
    Yeah, man, dude is such a loser making $4 million per year and coaching at an iconic, and Top 10, program. What a clown, am I right?

Message boards are so fun.

So in summary over the last 7 months on this board: Mack sucked and was over-rated, Steele is awesome, and Mick is a clown / loser. Am I keeping up with the general tone of the board accurately enough?
    Nice attempt at trolling....
    Coaches don't make Xavier, Xavier makes coaches.

Sophomore
    Yeah, man, dude is such a loser making $4 million per year and coaching at an iconic, and Top 10, program. What a clown, am I right?

So in summary over the last 7 months on this board: Mack sucked and was over-rated, Steele is awesome, and Mick is a clown / loser. Am I keeping up with the general tone of the board accurately enough?
    mick is that you?

Sophomore
    What was up with Mick’s weird laugh? Sounded like the laugh of a Bond villain.

Have you heard that message boards aren't mandatory? You can spend your time elsewhere if this website gets your panties twisted.

And yes, Mick is a clown / loser. If you think the amount of his salary or his current employer is enough to negate his long history of douchebaggery, well, that's your call. I stand with JP on this matter.

Hilarious video. Looked like Mick had to slide down the seat just so his feet could touch the floor.

Quote Originally Posted by noteggs View Post
    Hilarious video. Looked like Mick had to slide down the seat just so his feet could touch the floor.
    The PMT guys are actually pretty great, they had a pretty funny interview with Sean McVey the other day, as for Cronin, he knows he A. can't win at Cintas, B. is Xavier to terrorize him even at a new school. The disdain Cronin has for Xavier is pretty great, I also genuinely loved that someone asked Steele in the Athletic how he feels about Brannen being the new head coach of UC, and his response was basically "I have genuine respect for him, but I still don't like UC and that will never change."

Jeez, I must be really old.
    You're making $4million/year and the best you can do is a squashed interview in what looks like the back of a minivan?
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    Jeez, I must be really old.
    You're making $4million/year and the best you can do is a squashed interview in what looks like the back of a minivan?
    That's Nick VAN Exel to you.

Andy Dalton was a guest two years ago https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkCwmlUtjVY