Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

MICK CRONIN gets out of town

What is UCLA thinkig?
    President of the Eddie Johnson Fan Club

Quote Originally Posted by Xuperman View Post
    What is UCLA thinkig?
    Dammit. uc just got better- especially if they hire Brannen.

It's gonna hurt already poor recruiting. Will Samari Curtis de-commit?.....AGAIN. Expect them to struggle in the short term.

I mean this is weird..... John Wooden-Mick Cronin? Could there be a more profound contrast? California seems is a strange place for an angry gnome to live.

Quote Originally Posted by Xuperman View Post
    I mean this is weird..... John Wooden-Mick Cronin? Could there be a more profound contrast? California seems is a strange place for an angry gnome to live.
    Not when your fall back plan is starring as a munchkin in the next revival of The Wizard of Oz!

Thad Matta to UC... book it! That would certainly keep the hate alive

I hope that idiot gets a wardrobe consultation. Westwood in Cincinnati is NOT Westwood in LA.

Supporting Member
    It’s a sad day for Xavier fans. Let’s hope UC does the right thing and hires someone just as inept and hateable.
    "...treat 'em with respect, or get out of the Gym!"

With CM's departure to the land of the Cardinal and MC's departure to the Land of Westwood, the Crosstown just lot animosity.
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by xeus View Post
    I hope that idiot gets a wardrobe consultation. Westwood in Cincinnati is NOT Westwood in LA.
    He won't need that.

Rumor has it that the AD there has personally hired the real estate agent that will be taking the Micster around and that the agent has been ordered to only show him available properties in Oxnard and Bakersfield.

He's only allowed in Westwood in UCLA warm-up gear.
    X A V I E R

Rumor has it the deal was finalized because he was able to get permission to ride the roller coasters at Disney Land, something he was never allowed to do at Kings Island (except for the Scrappy Doo). The only caveat is that he must be accompanied by a consenting adult.