Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigel Tufnel View Post
    I live in Lebanon. I’d recommend trying The Breakfast Club and Blackhorse Tavern. There is an outlet mall about 7 miles away near 75. The race track has closed and moved out to 75. Other than that...I got nothing.
    Ah, so you must have been neighbors! You probably crossed paths at the local kibbeh bar! Maybe even shared a hookah at the track?

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    I've been to the Disney Castle in Bavaria twice. Very nice, and I also second spending some time in Fussen (too lazy to figure out how to add the umlaut). In that area, a visit to Dachau is also a must from my perspective. It must be really odd to live in Dachau and have tourists cycling through your town to see the concentration camp. Even odder for the municipal bus drivers who are driving all the tourists from the train station to the camp. Sobering for sure, but worth doing. You'll appreciate the fine beer of Munchen all the more that evening after the visit.
    Both of my sisters travel A LOT. Europe pretty much every year on their lists. As one sister said: “you know what you see most of in Europe?” My mind immediately went to cathedrals and museums (not really my strike zone). Nope. Answer: “Tourists”.

But they keep going back. I look forward to a lot more travel in the coming years. Great to get away and see the world, and always nice to get back home.

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    ....You'll appreciate the fine beer of Munchen all the more that evening after the visit.
    Great beir anywhere. But I HIGHLY recommend taking the train out to Herrsching and walk up to Andechs. Awesome view and great beir . Caution, get on the last train back in or it’s an expensive cab ride(experience speaks). But it’s a must do.
    It's time for a bourbon on the rocks!

xentax
    Georgia is one of the countries in Europe that worth visiting. Nice climate, many unique places to see, the food is great and cheap. I've been there two times, book for an affordable price on https://onewaytour.ge/private-tours/. There are several options for tours, so you can not only visit Tbilisi, but other towns too.