Thread: 2019 MLB Season

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar

2019 MLB Season

My Mets are on pace for 162-0!

Cano is on pace for 162 homers and 324 RBI's, what a signing!

DeGrom well on his way to a 0.00 ERA, what an extension!

LGM!
    "I知 willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I知 going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I知 going to play harder than I致e ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Junior
    Never asked obviously but are you from NY? I work in NY and have not been to Citi yet. Saw Red v Mets at old Shea years ago - right after Jr. came back. Long story but my buddy's son threw out the first pitch - my only time at Shea. I know many hated it but I had a good day there. Miracle Mets part Deaux?
    Xavier is THE University of Cincinnati

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KabeX View Post
    Never asked obviously but are you from NY? I work in NY and have not been to Citi yet. Saw Red v Mets at old Shea years ago - right after Jr. came back. Long story but my buddy's son threw out the first pitch - my only time at Shea. I know many hated it but I had a good day there. Miracle Mets part Deaux?
    I was born in Jersey but grew up in Cincinnati. My dad is from Jersey though and brainwashed me as a kid to love all his teams. So I am a Giants, Knicks, and Mets fans.

Had been to Shea but not Citi yet.
    "I知 willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I知 going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I知 going to play harder than I致e ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Yankees sign DJ LeMahieu and put him on the bench? Wtf? Send him back to Colorado please.
    Harper gets booed in Philly after striking out twice. Classic.
    Last edited by bobbiemcgee; 03-29-2019 at 01:36 PM.
    2023 Sweet 16

Relevant: Anthony Rendon was 3 for 5 with a double and 3 RBI in Rice's win over Xavier in the 2010 NCAA Tournament.