Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by XMuskieFTW View Post
    We played what ended up being a top 25 team at home last year, was on the road against a team coming off a sweet 16 the year prior, and played at a top 25 Michigan team.

We will be in the last 3 years with two home games and a road game. Not sure what the issue is.
    I guess it's just me, that wouldn't care if we ever played Wisc again. There are other ranked reams in the big ten besides Wisconsin. IU, Purdue, MSU, OSU.

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    Once the UC-Ohio State series comes off the books after 2019-20, there is a possibility of Xavier and Ohio State using the Gavitt Games as a cover for a home-and-home as well.

Quote Originally Posted by JTG View Post
    I guess it's just me, that wouldn't care if we ever played Wisc again. There are other ranked reams in the big ten besides Wisconsin. IU, Purdue, MSU, OSU.
    Nah I'm with you, I'm bored of Wisconsin too, would love to see Ohio State, that'd be really interesting, we've had Purdue at Cintas in the past, would love to see us get Michigan State or Indiana, some of the blue bloods of college basketball, especially because the way we're trending, I definitely see us holding our own against em.

Does anybody know where to get info on the Spain trip? Was thinking that this would be a cool trip to go to as I have to make a trip to Germany this summer.

Quote Originally Posted by letskeepitreal View Post
    Does anybody know where to get info on the Spain trip? Was thinking that this would be a cool trip to go to as I have to make a trip to Germany this summer.
    Here is Xavier press release. Not sure they will or will not have public access to games

https://goxavier.com/news/2019/4/4/m...in-august.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by noteggs View Post
    Here is Xavier press release. Not sure they will or will not have public access to games

Bummer! We are going to Barcelona at the end of August and will just miss them. How cool would THAT be?

Quote Originally Posted by noteggs View Post

I was planning to go over for these games, but after getting in contact with Mario, I was told there would be no public access to these games. Bummer.

Junior
    I was planning to go over for these games, but after getting in contact with Mario, I was told there would be no public access to these games. Bummer.
    Are they playing in Spanish prisons ?

The only fans that will have access to the games are the ones that buy the tour package through X
    Mama always told me, stupid is as stupid does. @danagardens

Quote Originally Posted by 94GRAD View Post
    The only fans that will have access to the games are the ones that buy the tour package through X
    I'm guessing that this isn't a publicly sold tour package?