Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by X-band '01 View Post
    In the case of Cronin, maybe UCLA figures he'll be a cheaper option. Supposedly, the only reason there hasn't been any announcement yet is because UCLA and TCU still have to negotiate Dixon's buyout that is $8 million to leave TCU.
    If you think about it...........If Dixon makes it clear that he wants out....TCU is in a tough spot. Are you really going to want Dixon there after all of this if they stand firm on the buyout? Seems reasonable to me that this will be worked out. TCU may back off the number some.........but they kind of have to now. Unless they want Dixon there no matter what.....even if he would prefer to be somewhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    Speaking of Pitino, the lovefest/lobbying Dick Vitale is doing ad nauseam for Pitino, on twitter, to get another job is just getting ridiculous. Vitale rails on other coaches who hjave been accused of wrong doing (Sean Miller, Will Wade) yet insists Pitino has never been in trouble and has done almost nothing wrong and deserves a second chance. Second chance Dick? How about 4th? Dickey V's hypocrisy when it comes to his guys/friends is one of the reasons he is so annoying.
    Vitale is a ass clown. He has his network of friends and will lobby for them no matter what it means

Home to Missouri St. added to schedule.

Jared Ridder will experience what it would have been like to play in the Cintas Center(and lose).
    Mama always told me, stupid is as stupid does. @danagardens

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    The Missouri State would be the 4th "exempt" game tied in to the Charleston Classic - my guess is that would either be played to start the season or played on Thanksgiving weekend.

That would still leave room for up to 5 more noncon games.

Junior
    The Missouri State would be the 4th "exempt" game tied in to the Charleston Classic - my guess is that would either be played to start the season or played on Thanksgiving weekend.

Bring on UCLA.

Junior

Bring on UCLA.

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    Lipscomb will also be part of the home schedule next season:

HOME
    Cincinnati
    Missouri
    Missouri State
    Lipscomb

AWAY
    TCU (Big East/Big 12 Challenge)
    Wake Forest (Skip Prosser Classic)

NEUTRAL
    3 games in the Charleston Classic (field includes UConn, Florida, Miami, Saint Joe's, Missouri State, Buffalo* and Towson)

Think I can make Wake this year. Also maybe Charleston games.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Quote Originally Posted by surfxu View Post
    I believe we are "out" for the Gavitt Games next year. Greg Christopher was at a coach's show at Delicio and we were talking with him about the schedule and he mentioned that. I think they are trying to shore up an SEC home and home, but have no details that I can recall.
    AAC and SEC agreed on 4 team home and home. I think 4 years.