Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    Quote Originally Posted by usfldan View Post
    It didn't work out so well the last time they played to start the Big East schedule:

https://goxavier.com/news/2015/12/31...231154415.aspx
    Ummm.....Really it never worked out up there no matter when the game was played
    We've come a long way since my bench seat at the Fieldhouse!

Quote Originally Posted by usfldan View Post
    It didn't work out so well the last time they played to start the Big East schedule:

https://goxavier.com/news/2015/12/31...231154415.aspx
    So what's your point? You took the time to type a post with a link, so you must have a prediction in mind...let's hear it.
    President of the Eddie Johnson Fan Club

Sophomore
    Mack had absolutely no idea how to gameplay for nova. It was infuriating. I remember before the game 2 years ago at Cintas, he said on the pregame he didn’t even watch tape because it was too embarrassing but it’d be okay because “nova doesn’t run a lot of stuff” and what they did was “pretty simple”. We then proceeded to lose by twenty again and give up 18 threes. I wanted to throw something at the tv

Sophomore
    A large part of my excitement for travis stems from the 3 competitive games against nova last year. Kept it close in philly, smacked them at home, and let one slip away at msg. He also won at providence and seton hall which mack stunk at.

Quote Originally Posted by scoscox View Post
    A large part of my excitement for travis stems from the 3 competitive games against nova last year. Kept it close in philly, smacked them at home, and let one slip away at msg. He also won at providence and seton hall which mack stunk at.
    Your X-ray vision must not be working,
    I took it to mean that it will be a tough game to start the conference's schedule.
    Last edited by Roadlife; 09-07-2019 at 07:32 PM.