Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast
    Does anyone know of any streaming options for FSN, or has there been streams in the past for our games? Looks like we have 4 or 5 games this year on the regional network. Dish is in the middle of a pissing match with FSN right now, so Im SOL unless things change (has already been going on for 2 months)

I hadn't really noticed how bad our non-conference schedule was until now. No matter, conference play will take care of it.

Sophomore
    Same. It’s not great. It would go a long way for the quality of our schedule to do well at Charleston and potentially play UConn and Florida. A Florida game/win would be a massive non conference feather in the cap and probably one of the bigger early season non conference match ups of the year

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by atljar View Post
    Does anyone know of any streaming options for FSN, or has there been streams in the past for our games? Looks like we have 4 or 5 games this year on the regional network. Dish is in the middle of a pissing match with FSN right now, so Im SOL unless things change (has already been going on for 2 months)
    Those games are usually on fox sports go available to stream or the fox sports app. If not you can always use first row sports for your more sketchy streaming needs

How is it that the first game on FS1 isn't until Dec 7? Disappointing, as the broadcasts on FSN and CBSSN are usually weak.

I notice no game time and broadcast scheduled for Wake Forest and TCU. Since ACC and Big 12 work with ESPN I'm guessing there, but hoping for FS1 or Fox national.

January is going to be a very challenging month.

Like the spacing of the conference schedule. No quick arounds and At least 2-3 days to rest and prepare for all games.
    TV coverage is disappointing but I will find a way.

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    I hadn't really noticed how bad our non-conference schedule was until now. No matter, conference play will take care of it.
    Not a LOT of flash in that non-conference schedule unless those potential match ups with uconn and florida materialize. Greg Christopher did talk about the scheduling challenge at the Butler county steak fry and it's really interesting. I think they got a little screwed this year by not being included in the Gavitt Games with the Big 10, so that left a void of a marque game. But really there's not a ton of flexibility left in the schedule. First there's the UC game every year, then there's the Skip Prosser games for two years on and two years off, now there's the Big 12 game every year, the Missouri game was a return of a home and away and finally the Gavitt Game is supposed to be in there (which based on the rotation there's got to be a matchup every year through the rest of the agreement it would seem since X has been skipped two or three times already it seems). There's always going to be the neutral site tournament and then adding uconn next year will ultimately take away one home game (since we play home and away). Got to fill Cintas as many times as possible so that really leaves JUST the "buy" games for the rest of the non-conference schedule. Almost everything else is predetermined anymore. There's really just one game or so a year that can look different which this year is the Missouri game. That series ends this year and maybe X will start a home and home against another SEC team or something. That's kind of how I understood it.
    I have complete faith in coach Steele and Co.

The Non-con only becomes more dicey (to schedule) with UCONN returning to the Big East.
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

As I understand things, the WHOLE Big East will be somewhat improved over last season, so it will be a steep challenge and this year's non-conference schedule might be just what the doctor ordered for getting the team to work in the new players and teach the Steele system before league play.

I prefer as few cupcakes as possible and would normally grumble about this non-con, but there are still teams on there that will provide strong competition, if not a marquee matchup. I'd rather they win while getting things in order. We still have to find our three pointers. We still have to figure out how to keep Jones in the game longer. We still need to lock in better on outside defense. They might win them all, but I doubt it if the schedule is harder than it looks now. It's a really good team, don't get me wrong, but a team that's very much in development.

I don't know who is top 10 or anything, but Georgetown, Seton Hall, and Marquette are all likely going to be strong matchups. Nova of course. Maybe DePaul and Creighton depending on if they play defense that day or not.

Quote Originally Posted by atljar View Post
    Check this out and see of any of it appeals to you....

https://cordcuttingreport.com/2019/0...s-live-stream/
    "You can't fix stupid." Ron White