Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thank you, seniors....

Even though this season didn’t go like we would like it have gone, and didn’t finish as we wanted, we still need to consider just how it might have been without the contributions of the seniors. For that, I thank them for their efforts and wish them nothing but much success in the future. It’s been a pleasure to have you on the team. You will always remain part of the Xavier family.

Good Luck and God Bless you all!

Ditto. And thanks to the whole team for representing, and Coach Steele for taking the reins.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Amen to that!!! Thank you for everything. You are forever part of our family and history!

Sophomore
    Castlin won the Creighton game, Welage won the St Johns game(worth 2 games as we avoided play in) and Hankins shows he was an excellent D1 player. I have had a great 5 months of viewing drama so thanks. My problem today is that my visual is that we won (given our going to the foul line) but the fact is we lost (and I had the same feeling last year v FSU). I hope these guys continue their dream wherever it may lead them.

Thank you seniors!
    RIP Brian Dargin McCormick

Thank you Seniors.

Thanks team.

Thank you Coach Steele and staff.
    X A V I E R

It certainly was an interesting year. Not sure what it would have been like without the three amigos.

Vaya con dios. and gratias.
    I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I drink 2XS.

Thank you seniors and the whole team. I saw fight throughout the whole season. You guys should feel proud as you took ownership and finished strong.

A big thanks to the grad transfers/ seniors. It was great having you join the family. Proud of your effort. Bummer that you couldn’t experience the NCAA but you did get to play big time BE basketball with plenty of national tv exposure and large X crowds cheering you on. Good luck in the future.

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    It was a bumpy ride to be sure, but I shudder to think of what the season would have been like had it not been for the performances of Hankins, Castlin and Welage. Thank you very much for being a part of the Xavier family!