Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by murray87 View Post
    That was basically a home game for UC and they still couldn't get it done. Pitiful.
    Good point.
    X A V I E R

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    Also I REALLY hope we are a top 4 seed in 2022. 1st and 2nd round games are in Cincy at US Bank Arena.
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteOakX View Post
    When's the remodel start on that dump? That I understood that is a requirement to host those games.
    Unless something changes in the next 2 years, those might be games that are played at UD Arena instead.

Sophomore
    "I just told them I loved them. Obviously they're not the most talented players in the world. Cane [Broome] got recruited by Sacred Heart. Justin [Jenifer] is my size. When I'm hugging guys that are almost my size, it tells you. For those guys, they accomplished -- what their team accomplished would not have happened if they weren't totally all in this year.”

Mick...

Quote Originally Posted by scoscox View Post
    "I just told them I loved them. Obviously they're not the most talented players in the world. Cane [Broome] got recruited by Sacred Heart. Justin [Jenifer] is my size. When I'm hugging guys that are almost my size, it tells you. For those guys, they accomplished -- what their team accomplished would not have happened if they weren't totally all in this year.”

Mick...
    He acts like he was forced to take these players. I think both guys had fine to good seasons but why does he have to shit on them before he finally compliments them?

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar

Mick...
    Wow, he is something.
    "I知 willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I知 going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I知 going to play harder than I致e ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Mick...
    Seriously, if I were a UC fan, I would be very embarrassed.

Wow.
    X A V I E R

Quote Originally Posted by Juice View Post
    He acts like he was forced to take these players. I think both guys had fine to good seasons but why does he have to shit on them before he finally compliments them?
    Because that’s what passive/aggressive aholes do... it’s in their DNA

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    I mean, he is shitting on his players, while also basically saying he can't recruit or coach. Kinda hilarious.
    "I知 willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I知 going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I知 going to play harder than I致e ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Hopefully everyone has listened to this

https://twitter.com/XuBarstool/statu...76770129027077

Quote Originally Posted by Juice View Post
    Hopefully everyone has listened to this

https://twitter.com/XuBarstool/statu...76770129027077
    Best 2 minutes I've spent today, absolutely hilarious.