Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    Some of this joy at Mack/Louisville losing reminds me of Dayton fans focusing/enjoying when we lose a game.
    I don't think they care anymore, it's been awhile. But they are still obsessed with their 27 threads on why they should have been picked for the BE.
    2023 Sweet 16

The difference is, dumptown was just jelly on our success. We don't have a hatred of Lville as much as the coach who turned his back on his hometown team after telling us all we were going to win a NC and then leaving for a place he REALLY thought he could (and the almighty $$$$$$). #lyingsellout
    I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I drink 2XS.

Just get over it

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XUGRAD80 View Post
    Just get over it
    Nope. Honestly, I didnt care when matta or Miller left. They had no real ties to the school, x was in the a10 and the money was extremely far apart. In douche's case, he got a million more a year which is quite a bit of money, but in grand scheme of things not really. The thing that will not ever cause me to "get over it" is because he turned his back on his alma mater and basically all gave us the middle finger on the way out.

I wasnt much of a fan of his while he was here, and in the end I'm glad hes gone because I think Steele is far superior, but the way he made x look perception wise by leaving will never make me forget him and I wish every possible bad thing on him professionally.