Page 14 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    I dont think it would be that much more difficult to get a kid to Omaha than it would be to get a kid to Cincinnati.

I’m not disagreeing, more curious. I’ve never been to Omaha, but it seems like it might be more isolated and farther from where many recruits might live. Life has a funny way of evolving, and travel is something that seems to be more prevalent in my future. Work (a lot) less, travel more. I’d rather go to Austin this weekend, but Omaha is a place I’d like to see at least once.

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xu82 View Post
    I’m not disagreeing, more curious. I’ve never been to Omaha, but it seems like it might be more isolated and farther from where many recruits might live. Life has a funny way of evolving, and travel is something that seems to be more prevalent in my future. Work (a lot) less, travel more. I’d rather go to Austin this weekend, but Omaha is a place I’d like to see at least once.
    I'd really love to go there at least once for a College World Series game. That's always going to be their signature sports event.

Supporting Member
    gotta say im impressed by wofford so far...i may be eating some crow.

It's a little further out there, sure, but once you've seen a few of them, these midwest river cities not named Chicago tend to be relatively interchangeable.
    Last edited by GoMuskies; 03-21-2019 at 09:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    Analytics love Woffords offense but I am impressed with their D. Might fade as game goes on?

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    It's a little further out there, sure, but once you've seen a few of them these midwest river cities not named Chicago tend to be relatively interchangeable.
    So.....Louisville is nothing special? That was apparent today!

Junior
    I love Omaha, but Cincinnati does have better restaurants and more going on. We do have a kickass zoo, the College World Series, and Olympic Swim Trials though. So that's nice.

Shoot, one of our biggest attractions is Warren Buffet. Seriously, I can't tell you how many friends I've had visit who simply wanted to drive by his house or go to Nebraska Furniture Mart because he once worked there.

Even more seriously, our new tourism slogan is, "It's not for everyone." We get it. We're not cool.
    zip em up

Quote Originally Posted by BandAid View Post
    I love Omaha, but Cincinnati does have better restaurants and more going on. We do have a kickass zoo, the College World Series, and Olympic Swim Trials though. So that's nice.

Shoot, one of our biggest attractions is Warren Buffet. Seriously, I can't tell you how many friends I've had visit who simply wanted to drive by his house or go to Nebraska Furniture Mart because he once worked there.

Even more seriously, our new tourism slogan is, "It's not for everyone." We get it. We're not cool.

THAT made me laugh! Thanks!

If Wofford would just miss the next 10 shots, this might be less embarrassing.

Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    I don't how this will turn out. But I watched every home game this year, and this team is deep and well coached.

As to Louisville...how do you go into Chapel Hill and win by 21, and then lose to Minnesota? Crazy.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.