22 64.71%
  • Rather win the NIT the lose in the PIG

8 23.53%
  • NIT NEVER

4 11.76%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Quote Originally Posted by dethwing View Post
    The genie is out of the bottle
    There is nothing magical about the First Four in Dayton.
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

Quote Originally Posted by dethwing View Post
    The genie is out of the bottle, you can't go back. I'd say a full fledged 96 (With 32 teams getting byes to Thursday/Friday) is more likely than ever seeing 64 again.
    I'm be in favor of expansion only IF all regular season conference champions (assuming there is no tie) get an auto bid and the conference tournament winner gets an auto bid. If a Conference Tourney and Regular Season winner are the same that bid goes into the "at-large" pool. That's really the only way to do it with expansion. It rewards both the hot team and the consistent team.
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Muskie View Post
    I'm be in favor of expansion only IF all regular season conference champions (assuming there is no tie) get an auto bid and the conference tournament winner gets an auto bid. If a Conference Tourney and Regular Season winner are the same that bid goes into the "at-large" pool. That's really the only way to do it with expansion. It rewards both the hot team and the consistent team.
    Your 'flu medication' kicked in early today. You know this would only go to allow in the 11th place teams in the ACC and Big Ten.
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."