Page 33 of 44 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
    When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Xavgrad08 View Post
    Former Bearcat Kenyon Martin is going on a Twitter rant how it is a bad hire and former players don’t support it. I hope some one screenshots these before he deletes.
    If by former players you mean himself and Terry Nelson, you'd be correct.

Sophomore
    Martin being frustrated at the hiring process seems dumb. I just don’t think a former player should tweet “ former players not happy about that hire”. 7:06. https://amp.cincinnati.com/amp/3469325002

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that I highly doubt Kenyon Martin or any of his buds actually follow college basketball all that much. I highly doubt they know what Brannen has accomplished and how far the NKU program has come in the last five years alone.

We've come a long way since my bench seat at the Fieldhouse!

Junior
    Wow, turn down a BE team in the Big Apple to stay in a non P6 conference where you caught lightning in a bottle that will probably never be repeated. Is St John that big of a dumpster fire ?

Chicago isn't that bad of a town, and if e can coach Loyola for the rest of his life if he wants. He could cash in at St. Johns, but some people don't like that.
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

St. John’s does seem to be having a bit of trouble getting a coach....perhaps all of those players leaving has something to do with that?

Sophomore
    hearing pat kelsey is a primary target for NKU. not sure that'd be a great hire. also seems like an entirely lateral move. why turn down umass and then accept nku? location?

Dante Jackson also has interviewed for NKU.
    Coaches don't make Xavier, Xavier makes coaches.

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by XUGRAD80 View Post
    St. John’s does seem to be having a bit of trouble getting a coach....perhaps all of those players leaving has something to do with that?
    It has to be a sick April Fools joke that someone told them Frank Haith was available.