Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuperman View Post
    They really haven’t played any legit competition outside of losing to Buffalo twice but they did hammer the Penn team that beat Nova.

Their SR 6’4” Mr. everything Jaelan Sanford is a volume shooter with nearly 1800 career points. Would like to see Naj draw some of the D assignment on him but he probably will have to deal with their other SR Nate Navigato. He’s a polished big that can really shoot the 3 ball. He has over 1400 points with 305 made 3’s, currently shooting at a .455 clip from distance. They have their own version of Hankins in 6’11” JR Luke Knapke. He is closing in on 1000 points with nearly 600 boards. A big concern is their little soph PG Jackson has really figured it out. He is on a tear lately scoring wise and looks to be a good facilitator with a respectable turnover number.

All in all they look like an formidable foe with good size and lots of experience. I read somewhere that they are actually a slight favorite but that has to be way off.....I say X by 12.
    Was reading the Toledo message board today - they're going to be missing three key guys due to injuries. Willie Jackson is under concussion protocol, Marreon Jackson is out with a torn labrum and Dylan Alderson has a sprained ankle. They still have guys like Jaelen Sanford and Nate Navigato healthy, but this is a game that Xavier should win.

SLU GRAD, XAVIER SUPERFAN D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by X-band '01 View Post
    Was reading the Toledo message board today - they're going to be missing three key guys due to injuries. Willie Jackson is under concussion protocol, Marreon Jackson is out with a torn labrum and Dylan Alderson has a sprained ankle. They still have guys like Jaelen Sanford and Nate Navigato healthy, but this is a game that Xavier should win.
    Have these guys been out a while or are these new injuries?
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    They're new injuries as they relate to the Jacksons - Willie Jackson only played 8 minutes in their last game against Northern Illinois. Marreon Jackson actually had 17 points and 8 rebounds in 32 minutes - not sure if he was playing through injury or if it was diagnosed after the fact. Brian Buckey of the Toledo Blade was the writer who reported those injuries for Toledo.