Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920
    Currently residing in Section 105, Row J, after 17 years in Section 104, Row I
    Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    Wonder what's up with Zach Harvey? Has X given up cause they think he's going to Gonzaga?
    It is looking like Harvey is likely to be UC-bound, sort of odd given the new coach and Harvey's "baggage". I wonder if Xavier, assuming they were interested in him, may have backed off given the two guard verbals for 2020 along with the guards in the 2019 class. Xavier needs another big, and scholarships are limited if everyone stays. In fact, Harvey isn't even listed as offered by Xavier in the "Verbal Commits" site.
    Last edited by X-man; 06-17-2019 at 03:13 PM.
    Xavier always goes to the NCAA tournament...Projecting anything less than that this season feels like folly--Eamonn Brennan, ESPN (Summer Shootaround, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by X-man View Post
    It is looking like Harvey is likely to be UC-bound, sort of odd given the new coach and Harvey's "baggage". I wonder if Xavier, assuming they were interested in him, may have backed off given the two guard verbals for 2020 along with the guards in the 2019 class. Xavier needs another big, and scholarships are limited if everyone stays. In fact, Harvey isn't even listed as offered by Xavier in the "Verbal Commits" site.
    Obviously we were aware of his baggage and most were willing to forgive if he signed with X. If he signs with UC, I’m going to try and be consistent with that issue (not to suggest you’re not). Would like to find out how this even came about.

However, if he plays well against X, I might slip and point out his baggage and say sUCks was desperate by allowing this guy on campus. Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by noteggs View Post
    Obviously we were aware of his baggage and most were willing to forgive if he signed with X. If he signs with UC, I’m going to try and be consistent with that issue (not to suggest you’re not). Would like to find out how this even came about.

However, if he plays well against X, I might slip and point out his baggage and say sUCks was desperate by allowing this guy on campus. Just saying.
    THAT’S the spirit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by noteggs View Post

You're all pride and honor.