I had heard the Steele was considering a wing/guard and a big for next year. He had said he could see him getting an incoming Fr, grad transfer, and a sit out transfer. Here is who i knew they were looking at within the last month but not sure where they stand:

Zach Harvey-visited X as other schools. He is from Kansas who were recruiting him. Also likes Gonzaga. Had heard they both have slowed on their recruiting of him.
Ben Roderick-has 2 mid-major offers but also has heard from Ohio State and X. His dream is Ohio State but they only have one scholarship left and may use on a big.
Sean McNeil-JUCO out of Sinclair in Dayton. Leading D2 scorer in the country. Has 2 unofficial visits at X games (Detroit and Villanova). X hasn't offered but many have including WVU, Dayton. OKLA St., Texas Tech and many others. Seems like X stopped or slowed down the recruiting.
Harlond Beverly-X was big in the mix here but seems to have really slowed down.
Myron Gardner-at one point was 100% for X but i believe X has stopped recruiting. Looks like he is looking at UC

not sure of any potential grad transfers. X did reach out to Justin Pierce from William & Mary. any more info please advise. X really needs a good big (i.e. hankins) who has some length to him. I believe Miles may redshirt.