Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread: Nit

Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    This is pretty good. This is approaching Trevon isn't athletic enough for the Big East territory.
    If you wanna quote me, at least do it correctly. I said I worry Trevon wasn't going to be athletic enough in Big East play. Considering he's not considered athletic, and guys like Jimmy Jackson called his style of play, "old man YMCA ball" that was a valid concern. You're the one that seems so obsessed with me that you've twisted what I actually said.Ill be waiting the same apology I afforded you. Lol.... tick-tock. I'm just having fun with you.

SLU GRAD, XAVIER SUPERFAN D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    This is pretty good. This is approaching Trevon isn't athletic enough for the Big East territory.
    Quote Originally Posted by XfansinKy View Post
    If you wanna quote me, at least do it correctly. I said I worry Trevon wasn't going to be athletic enough in Big East play. Considering he's not considered athletic, and guys like Jimmy Jackson called his style of play, "old man YMCA ball" that was a valid concern. You're the one that seems so obsessed with me that you've twisted what I actually said.Ill be waiting the same apology I afforded you. Lol.... tick-tock. I'm just having fun with you.
    I am failing to see much difference in what I said and what you said. Maybe I am missing something.

And at risk of beating a dead horse, some important context here to how ridiculous your worries were, you said this Trevon's senior year after he had already been a two time Big East 1st team all conference player. Soooo.....not a valid concern.

And he made that 3 straight 1st team honors his senior year.
    "I知 willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I知 going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I知 going to play harder than I致e ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

I am failing to see much difference in what I said and what you said. Maybe I am missing something.

And at risk of beating a dead horse, some important context here to how ridiculous your worries were, you said this Trevon's senior year after he had already been a two time Big East 1st team all conference player. Soooo.....not a valid concern.

And he made that 3 straight 1st team honors his senior year.
    You are right and I am wrong. Thanks and have a blessed day.

My bad. As the leader, Q shouldn't be expected to make those free throws. He definitely gets a pass. Sorry. My coaches in elementary, high school, AAU, and college all mislead me. The leader on our team should have been the guy who was good at free throws, even though he wasn't really good enough to play during the game. What were we thinking!? We should've listened to fans with D West selfies.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xs73-eVBu6I

My God, the off season SUCKS!!! Get a life man.
    President of the Eddie Johnson Fan Club

SLU GRAD, XAVIER SUPERFAN D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Sorry you are right, I was wrong.....about the year. You didnt say it during his senior year, you said it during his junior year. So after these comments made by you:

"I'm worried The Big East is just too athletic for Bliuett."

"He's slow. Can't get low and defend. Can't go by people. Can't go over anybody. When he's not making his little three point set shot, the rest of his game suffers. He starts out killing weak non conference teams though and everybody loses their minds over him."

"....at this level, a 6'5 SF better be able to be one of the best shooters in the nation if he's slow and can't jump."

"Maybe I'm missing his stellar Big East play. He's a decent jump shooter at times and can rebound if not in traffic."

.....he went on to earn TWO more BE 1st team awards.

Those are direct quotes btw.
    "I知 willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I知 going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I知 going to play harder than I致e ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17