Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    Hmm. Not loving that. Last night I noted late movement on the Marquette and WV games. WV went from +15.5 to +12.5. Marquette went from +1 to -3. We all know how those two turned out...
    Did the line move on the Creighton game?

I'm just hoping Nova shoots pretty cold, and we can get off to a good start, limit turnovers and keep this special run going man. SCREW VEGAS.

Quote Originally Posted by fellahmuskie View Post
    Did the line move on the Creighton game?
    Not that I'm aware, but I got my wager in well ahead of time. May have moved from 2.5 to 3.

My wife’s on her way back from NYC. Turns out her boss used to be on the board at Villanova and was making a point to get out early for the Nova/X game tonight. She said had she know I was an X guy she would have had extra tickets for us. I warned my wife that was a horrific idea! I mean, I wouldn’t go in with the idea of being a horse’s ass, but at some point our income just might be in jeopardy. “Remember this next year dear, if it comes up, I’m ‘in another state’ and will sneak in more anonymously”.

Quote Originally Posted by XMuskieFTW View Post
    Well now it's X +8.5. That's wild.
    Historically, they have kicked our ass by a lot, so not surprised. No 9 minute droughts please.
    2023 Sweet 16

We historically shoot like sh!t in our losses to V. In our last 9 games vs them, we have averaged 20 threes per game and made ~25% in our 7 losses and ~40% in our 2 wins. That’s a 9 point differential.

Gotta make shots tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Blooded-05 View Post
    We historically shoot like sh!t in our losses to V. In our last 9 games vs them, we have averaged 20 threes per game and made ~25% in our 7 losses and ~40% in our 2 wins. That’s a 9 point differential.

Gotta make shots tonight
    Playing awesome defense on Boothe and Pascall again would help too, I think we can win if we have the same defensive intensity we had at Cintas. I'm just hoping that Nova doesn't hit from everywhere on the court like they seem to do against us. Tire out those two, limit turnovers, and hope our shots fall. All we need to do this. I have faith boys!

Quote Originally Posted by GIMMFD View Post
    Playing awesome defense on Boothe and Pascall again would help too, I think we can win if we have the same defensive intensity we had at Cintas. I'm just hoping that Nova doesn't hit from everywhere on the court like they seem to do against us. Tire out those two, limit turnovers, and hope our shots fall. All we need to do this. I have faith boys!
    Exactly, it looked like their legs were dead at the end. Can’t shoot the stinkin’ lights out of your legs are dead.

Line went from 7.5 to 6 in the last 10 minutes

Q is dribble, dribble, dribble.......