Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
    X has shown that there is no need to fear Nova any more. We are totally capable of beating them. It is sad to see how we lost the lead and eventually this game, but this team has shown tremendous improvement and courage. We will be a great team next year.

Supporting Member
    Ok, I’m as disappointed/upset, drained like everyone else. This is just one of several games X couldn’t finish this year I’m sure we have out theories and reasons why. To me bottom line we didn’t have enough consistent quality players. Performances were up and down all year. Not one of our key players had long periods of good play. It took too long to get the roster to gel. This is the most disappointing year in a long time, but, over the last month I’ve seen improvement. Not enough mind you but if the core four work hard and dedicate themselves to get back to the NCAA and we get anything from the freshman and probably a grad transfer it can be done. The milk is spilled I’m not going to cry over it. Looking forward to next year.

Quote Originally Posted by kellernr View Post
    2 of 11 from the floor. 75% of his shots might as well be turnovers will how bad they are.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    How many of those shots are when he gets stuck with the ball w/ 1 or 2 seconds left on the shot clock? Most guys will brick a shot if they got to throw it up at the last second.

The hatred for Q on this board is unreal. I look forward his senior season next year. His story isn’t over yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Backyard Champ View Post
    Season ends on a block/charge call. Dang

Hell of a run. That one stings though
    Just like a couple years ago against Wisky or the bs against OSU. This is getting old..

Sophomore
    X gets literally ANYTHING from Q or Naj and they win in regulation. 3-23. Time to drink until it’s November 2019

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XUOWNSUC View Post
    How many of those shots are when he gets stuck with the ball w/ 1 or 2 seconds left on the shot clock? Most guys will brick a shot if they got to throw it up at the last second.

The hatred for Q on this board is unreal. I look forward his senior season next year. His story isn’t over yet.
    Because he dribbles around like an idiot for 15 seconds before getting the team into the offense.

The no TO calls at end of reg and end of OT were absolutely awful by Steele. That works when you have blueitt and Macura, not w this team. Call timeout and setup your best play. That and the terrible 3 attempts down the stretch. Incredible turnaround by Steele and this team though. And crazy how many minutes some guys played. Shame they didn’t figure it one or two games earlier. Future looks bright!
    The streak is dead. Long live the streak.

Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    Because he dribbles around like an idiot for 15 seconds before getting the team into the offense.
    That ain’t true.

Ugh.

Still, what a year! This team could have easily folded. Not bad for a down year.
    "I am at this moment writing a lengthy indictment against our century. When my brain begins to reel from my literary labors, I make an occasional cheese dip."

All-Conference
    When the clock is winding down, the team always passes the ball to Q. It should be going to Scruggs in those situations 95% of the time.

Q is capable of running the point, but he's simply not a threat outside of the rim, and he's not dangerous as the clock winds down.