Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
    1. A disappointing result.

2. A disappointing season.

3. The future of Xavier basketball is incredibly bright.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Blooded-05 View Post
    That’s cus the other team watches film and knows a sub-20% 3 point shooter is gonna hoist one up from Jordan Crawford territory. It happened so often it can’t be an accident.
    Then why do the Xavier players keep handing it off to Q with the clock at 6 (and the coaching staff keep letting it happen). It happened 5-6 times and we knew what the result was gonna be. There's simply no trust in those situations.

If I'm the opponent, I'm thanking them.

Sophomore
    Hey, maybe the committee will watch the game and be like, “We’ve gotta see that Hankins dude in the tournament. Let’s give X the nod.”

This is how close 1 of the main guys I follow had it coming into today.........so a win over Nova might have been enough.

Last 4 in - Temple, Alabama, Belmont, Florida
    First 4 out - UNCG, Xavier, Georgetown, Indiana
    2014 RTS National Champion $200,000 (2460 teams) 2015 RTS 2nd Place $25,000 (3120 teams)
    2012 NFFC National Champion $100,000 (1872 teams) 2015/2018 NCAA Bracketology 351/362 pts

Def a disappointing game but this season turned out to be exactly what most thought of not better. They picked us 9th we finished 4th. This season isn’t over yet either. We got 5 more games to play.
    If I was going to school for school, I wouldn’t have picked the University of Cincinnati. Dontonio Wingfield

Quote Originally Posted by XUBison View Post
    Good grief, nobody hates Q. Stop it.
    Exactly. It's not hating to point out that our starting PG had 2 CRITICAL turnovers late in the game. It's not hating to point out that he shot 37% from the field, less than 30% from three and less than 70% from the FT line on the season.

Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by OTRMUSKIE View Post
    Def a disappointing game but this season turned out to be exactly what most thought of not better. They picked us 9th we finished 4th. This season isn’t over yet either. We got 5 more games to play.
    In my opinion, the nit is a complete waste of time. A few more games against mediocre competition doesnt exactly get the blood flowing. See you all in november.

Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by OTRMUSKIE View Post
    Meh, unless the circumstances are so unbelievably crazy, no one should expect to miss the tournament. It’s still a disappointing season but the change gives a ton of hope for next year.

Well please don’t watch then bc if you’re not happy to watch x play more ball then GFYS. Nobody wants the kNIT but it beats not playing at all. It’s been like 25 years since we have been in this. UK has been in it and UNC as well. Once next weekend is over you will change you’re tune.
    If I was going to school for school, I wouldn’t have picked the University of Cincinnati. Dontonio Wingfield

I'm sure we will play in the NIT if invited, but eh, it doesn't do anything for me.