Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by xu 89 View Post
    yeah, me too. listening at work. that last Creighton possession seemed like it took forever! Byron and Joe are the absolute best.
    I can’t get 55KRC at work so I took the afternoon off and watched from home. Would love to hear their call of Zach’s tip and Kyle’s block.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    6:30
    Thanks, now I’m wishing I’d gone to NYC this week instead of next. Glad it’s later in the day to reduce my beverage consumption a bit! I’m a nervous poster....and drinker.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    Friday night in the garden....got to get there one of these years...heard it's like nothing else.
    It's an incredible atmosphere. Even though I have plans literally all weekend, I just priced plane tickets.

With the sell outs going on at the Gardens, the BE should once again lead all conferences in average attendance in conference tournaments.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    With the sell outs going on at the Gardens, the BE should once again lead all conferences in average attendance in conference tournaments.
    I was wondering how the BET was doing with attendance this year so far.

Looked fairly full last night, and today looks solid so far.

So, are they technically sold out today?
    X A V I E R

Quote Originally Posted by whopper View Post
    I am speechless. I will go tomorrow from Connecticut. Tickets on Stubhub for 100..can I just go down with 100 cash and get a ticket? I have not done this in years..
    I would buy the ticket online. There are too many fake tickets and counterfeit bills being handed back as change outside MSG. Jealous that you're close enough to make the trip.
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Hankins said he came to X to play in the tournament ... Hankins would be the kind of player to really mess up a higher seeded team next week if we pull off the miracle

Quote Originally Posted by stammina0721 View Post
    Hankins said he came to X to play in the tournament ... Hankins would be the kind of player to really mess up a higher seeded team next week if we pull off the miracle
    May all Hanky's hopes and wishes come true.

Especially since they seem to align with mine.
    I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I drink 2XS.

Who would’ve thought we’d have 7 guys who could lead us to victory this year. Just took a little while to figure that out.

Man at this point I just gotta say Buck Futler. We would be a legitimate case at large choice now if not for that game