Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Bengals '19

Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    He is special in this system...he isnt going to be special with the Bengals, because well..its the bengals.

If I am them, I trade down. They have to build up their lines...do that and then draft a qb in a year or two. Just my two cents.
    Always take the QB as it is the most difficult position to fill by far. As a Browns fan I hope the Bengals do what you suggest. It would be an all time blunder.

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Braun View Post
    Always take the QB as it is the most difficult position to fill by far. As a Browns fan I hope the Bengals do what you suggest. It would be an all time blunder.
    Or he could turn into Baker mayfield. It's not a given that burrow is a star in the nfl.

Burrow had an incredible year in the saints system with nfl wide receivers all over the field. He is also the same qb who was a three star that couldn't win the job at ohio state.

Bengals have problems all over the place.

Come on guys. We ALL know it doesn't really matter who the Bengals draft. They will do what they have always done. Run a shit franchise. Its one of the great mysteries in life. Wouldn't it be great if they hired a football person to make "football" decisions and get Mike Brown out of the way? For how long have we been saying that? 29 years I think. 29 years without a playoff win in the most balanced and competitive professional sports league. That can only happen with dumb shit owners.

Bengals should draft Burrow...and the QB coach from LSU to come along with him.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Well, the Panthers hired the LSU guy. Would have been nice to have had him and Burrow.

It's really depressing to listen to sports talk radio and how the commentators make fun of the Bengals' dysfunction.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    Well, the Panthers hired the LSU guy. Would have been nice to have had him and Burrow.

It's really depressing to listen to sports talk radio and how the commentators make fun of the Bengals' dysfunction.
    ...like we do.
    I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I drink 2XS.

Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    Or he could turn into Baker mayfield. It's not a given that burrow is a star in the nfl.

Burrow had an incredible year in the saints system with nfl wide receivers all over the field. He is also the same qb who was a three star that couldn't win the job at ohio state.

Bengals have problems all over the place.
    You really don’t know what Baker is yet. Burrow seems to be the better prospect and Baker is far from a finished product. I think there are obvious dysfunctional parallels with the two franchises but until there’s a breakthrough....this is what we got.