Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Bengals '19

Quote Originally Posted by XU 87 View Post
    John Ross is out, again, this time with "hamstring tightness".
    You've got to be fu*(^ng kidding me? Who puts up with this sh*t? You show up on day 2 and aren't ready to play and are already injured? Time to send him and his BS elsewhere.

Torn ankle ligaments for AJ. Out 6-8 weeks. Great start to 2019 season. WTF

Quote Originally Posted by XUOWNSUC View Post
    Bobby Hart gets 3 years 21 million from the bungles. Meanwhile, they are probably going to let Dennard walk away.

Seriously, please don't give this team any of your money. Don't go to the games. It's unreal how stupid they are.
    I don't follow the NFL closely enough to really know what you're talking about, but I have no doubt at all that you are absolutely correct. Even people that don't know anything about the NFL know that the Bengals are dumb.
    "You can't fix stupid." Ron White

Quote Originally Posted by noteggs View Post
    Torn ankle ligaments for AJ. Out 6-8 weeks. Great start to 2019 season. WTF
    No one should be getting too worked up. This is a 5-11 or 6-10 team with or without AJ. SOS

Really looking forward to seeing how many games Eifert lasts this year......I'm setting the over under at 8.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    Aaaaaaaaand, Of course it happened in the trash pile of America- udump's Welcome Stadium, which everyone was criticizing as having horrible turf.
    Huh? I thought the Bengals had practice on fields down by the river?
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    Huh? I thought the Bengals had practice on fields down by the river?
    NFL had this bright idea to celebrate Dayton because they were part of the first NFL game.

https://www.cincyjungle.com/2019/7/2...j-green-injury

Quote Originally Posted by bleedXblue View Post
    You've got to be fu*(^ng kidding me? Who puts up with this sh*t? You show up on day 2 and aren't ready to play and are already injured? Time to send him and his BS elsewhere.
    Ross also missed the voluntary workouts due to the same "injury" of "hamstring tightness".

On my NFL team’s board (Bills) someone asked if any fan base was NOT expecting their team to be better this year. After the Dolphins, the Bengals are a popular guess. Just sayin’.........

Sorry to see AJ getting hurt, but I’ll be at the Bills home opener week 3, and I’m OK if he’s not ready to gash us.

I like AJ a lot and hope for his sake he can get the heck out of town after this season and onto a good team.

VD curse strikes the Bengals!
    Veritas vos Liberabit

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xu82 View Post
    On my NFL team’s board (Bills) someone asked if any fan base was NOT expecting their team to be better this year. After the Dolphins, the Bengals are a popular guess. Just sayin’.........

Sorry to see AJ getting hurt, but I’ll be at the Bills home opener week 3, and I’m OK if he’s not ready to gash us.
    I do not expect the Giants to be better FWIW.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17