Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Bengals '19

This has been a great weekend for the bungles. With the Dolphins win, the bungles now are the only winless team in the NFL and are currently in the driver's seat for the #1 pick in next years draft.

I'm gonna laugh when Tua (or insert other QB name here) declares that he won't sign if the bungles draft him #1 overall.

The Bengals still have to play the Phins. Loser of that has the tiebreaker for #1. Don't count out the Redskins!

Quote Originally Posted by UCGRAD4X View Post
    How many points are the Bengals getting against the Bye.
    Bengals lost by three, but covered the spread.

Quote Originally Posted by XU 87 View Post
    Bengals lost by three, but covered the spread.
    They never looked better than they did yesterday.
    I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I drink 2XS.

Miami won, so the Bengals won.
    We've come a long way since my bench seat at the Fieldhouse!

Veritas vos Liberabit

I continue to say “take the QB”. Ownership sure ain’t changing...

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Braun View Post
    I continue to say “take the QB”. Ownership sure ain’t changing...
    Yes, but I can’t wait until they do and the pick pulls an Elway and won’t play for them. One more slap in the face for a joke of an owner. There’s a special place in Hell for Mikey Brown. Until then I hope he experiences Hell on Earth.
    "...treat 'em with respect, or get out of the Gym!"

Quote Originally Posted by Muskie in dayton View Post
    Yes, but I can’t wait until they do and the pick pulls an Elway and won’t play for them. One more slap in the face for a joke of an owner. There’s a special place in Hell for Mikey Brown. Until then I hope he experiences Hell on Earth.
    Amen. I hope they draft Tua or Burrow and whatever one they take simply says no and sits out.

I am not going to root for the Bengals to fail, nor will I relish in a top draft pick saying "no" he won't play for the Bengals. I have seen that part of Bengals history, and it sucks. It sucks as a Bengals fan, the fall is not nearly as fun as when the Bengals are thriving, and it sucks to be the laughing stock of the league. I don't want the Bengals to play bad, I don't want them to fail, and I don't want them to leave town.

When the Bengals are playing well and competing for division titles, this is a really fun place to be. I am not losing sleep over the Bengals this year, I expect them to get better. They have had some bad seasons before, but found a way to be competitive. I understand why fans want to jump ship, and have lost all interest in the Bengals. If they cause a person that much strife, then it is best to find a new team to cheer for.

It's a painful experience being a Bengals fan in seasons like this. The Brown family needs to sell the team. I firmly believe no amount of pressure from anyone, will convince the family to change the way they do things. No matter how many signs, or paper bags are in the stadium, and regardless of any ridicule the Bengals endure, Mike Brown is not selling this team...especially to an anyone that will keep the NFL in Cincinnati.

Better times are ahead. They may be a long time ahead, but I am not going to root for more struggles.
    "All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz and I'm fine.--Jeff Spicoli"