Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Great post. I'm guilty of thinking these kids just couldn't adjust to the size and speed of these Big East players. I wondered how Castlin could possibly be having fun out there catching, passing, and then running back to play zone. Anything short of a meltdown and these guys have made a lot of us eat a big ol crow sandwich.

Sophomore
    Amazingly enough and I did not know until I looked at the DVR, the grad transfers scored the last 19 points of the game(6 Zach, 6 Ryan 7 Kyle) for Xavier from 6 minutes on when it was a 2 point game. Remarkable and I pray that they will be well utilized at MSG. This was a. team that was an NCAA "lock" at the time

Quote Originally Posted by whopper View Post
    Amazingly enough and I did not know until I looked at the DVR, the grad transfers scored the last 19 points of the game(6 Zach, 6 Ryan 7 Kyle) for Xavier from 6 minutes on when it was a 2 point game. Remarkable and I pray that they will be well utilized at MSG. This was a. team that was an NCAA "lock" at the time
    That is impressive, and very encouraging. Not having to depend on Scruggs, Naji or even Q to carry us at the end of the game is awesome. My main criticism during much of the season was their inability to close out games...hero ball, turnovers, not handling pressure and all that. Always wondering who we're going to be able to count on as the clock wanes.

It is nice to have a number of guys we can count on - makes it much harder on the opponent's defense down the stretch.
    “Tequila is not even a drink; it’s a way for having the cops around without using a phone.” – Dylan Moran