Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 103
  1. #31
    Sophomore
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    565
    Welage is benefiting from Marshall not being in. He is not as good an all around player but could have done this all year. He is a finisher more than a playmaker but they all count as baskets.. Man I am praying that we complete the game. with a win. Look for more from Hankins i 2nd half.

  2. #32
    Supporting Member xudash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    7,344
    5 point lead at the half.

    No Naji.

    As long as Travis tells them they are playing a very fast and very athletic team, and the lazy passing bullshit has to stop, I like our chances in the second half.
    X A V I E R

  3. #33
    Supporting Member noteggs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    535
    Quote Originally Posted by MITTENMUSKIE16 View Post
    Welly having a senior night.
    Only took us 30 games to realize Welage can shoot more than just 3ís

  4. #34
    Supporting Member xudash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    7,344
    Quote Originally Posted by whopper View Post
    Welage is benefiting from Marshall not being in. He is not as good an all around player but could have done this all year. He is a finisher more than a playmaker but they all count as baskets.. Man I am praying that we complete the game. with a win. Look for more from Hankins i 2nd half.
    Hankins grade report is negative right now. He owes us a strong second half.
    X A V I E R

  5. #35
    Supporting Member kellernr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Amelia, OH
    Posts
    955
    Time to pound the ball inside.

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

  6. #36
    Supporting Member xudash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    7,344
    At least we shouldn't get outcoached in the second half.
    X A V I E R

  7. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by kellernr View Post
    Time to pound the ball inside.

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Agree! Stop with the threes and put some speed on the passes.

  8. #38
    Supporting Member xudash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    7,344
    If Hankins and Goodwin engage and everyone else keeps it going, I like our chances.
    X A V I E R

  9. #39
    Sophomore
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    East Lansing, MI
    Posts
    661
    Quote Originally Posted by xudash View Post
    If Hankins and Goodwin engage and everyone else keeps it going, I like our chances.
    Chances are we don’t make another 7 threes, unfortunately. Worried.

  10. #40
    Supporting Member kellernr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Amelia, OH
    Posts
    955
    Hankins needs to go back to the bench

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •