Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    I got my hat and did spend a little over because...well....it's Xavier stuff.
    We've come a long way since my bench seat at the Fieldhouse!

Quote Originally Posted by muskiefan82 View Post
    I got my hat and did spend a little over because...well....it's Xavier stuff.
    Public reps!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

My hat arrived this morning! It’s like Christmas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

So folks that have bought jerseys online... how do they look? I’d like to buy some to display... not wear.

"He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Muskie View Post
    So folks that have bought jerseys online... how do they look? I’d like to buy some to display... not wear.

I bought a white running man David West one on that DH Gate site everyone gets them. Ordered 2/2/20 but hasnt even shipped yet. Coming from China so you can guess why so delayed.

I will let you know when I get mine. I'm sure some on here have them, I saw pictures of other peoples on twitter and then a couple guys who sit around me and they look really good.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Just stumbled across this site. Vintage Brand. They have some good Running Man apparel. Plus other schools and teams.
    I have a podcast. Sometimes we talk about Xavier: You. Me. Cincy.
    I put the X in Texas. @fleckd.

Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    I bought a white running man David West one on that DH Gate site everyone gets them. Ordered 2/2/20 but hasnt even shipped yet. Coming from China so you can guess why so delayed.

I will let you know when I get mine. I'm sure some on here have them, I saw pictures of other peoples on twitter and then a couple guys who sit around me and they look really good.
    Got my West runningman jersey last week finally. It is a beauty. Best $27 I ever spent. Got the white.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Quote Originally Posted by XUOHTX View Post
    Just stumbled across this site. Vintage Brand. They have some good Running Man apparel. Plus other schools and teams.
    Good find. I like the hoodie. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    Good find. I like the hoodie. Thanks.
    Just bought the blue one. I'll review it here.
    I have a podcast. Sometimes we talk about Xavier: You. Me. Cincy.
    I put the X in Texas. @fleckd.

Quote Originally Posted by XUOHTX View Post
    Just bought the blue one. I'll review it here.
    I want the same one. I am sometimes an XL and sometime an XXL so I always have a hard time deciding between which one when buying online.