Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Runningman Jerseys

I've seen enough of them around Cintas to know that they aren't just the ones that have been in auctions the past few years.

Where is everyone buying the running man jerseys in both white and in royal blue, with names embroidered on them? Only hit I can find online is this site, but it seems a little sketchy...

https://www.dhgate.com/product/ncaa-...nsh|2006133848

I agree..way too many of them to be the auction available ones.
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

I know a buddy that uses DHGate for soccer jerseys and he says the quality are pretty good, especially for the price. It might not be a $150 Nike jersey, but it'll look good, and have some use to it.

Sophomore
    I can guarantee you these students are not buying them from reputable websites

Quote Originally Posted by Muskie View Post
    I agree..way too many of them to be the auction available ones.
    Honestly the number I see at games is pretty amazing. Obviously they have to be knockoffs in some way shape or form but they look pretty good. I bought a soccer jersey from one of those sites about 10 years ago and it was a hilarious mistake, the boys in the Far East have upped their game.

Is there some sort of NCAA regulation that prevents them from selling a replica and authentic jersey in the bookstore? In a perfect world, they would sell both and allow you to customize the number and name (like LIDS does in store).

Just Bring them back. It's time.

The People Demand it!
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Quote Originally Posted by Muskie View Post
    Is there some sort of NCAA regulation that prevents them from selling a replica and authentic jersey in the bookstore? In a perfect world, they would sell both and allow you to customize the number and name (like LIDS does in store).
    Yup, I think it's the whole "can't make money off a player's likeness" rule, which is the same reason you can't have player names on rosters in the NCAA Football/Basketball games of the past. I'm gonna go ahead and order one from DHGate and I'll let ya guys know how it turns out.

Quote Originally Posted by GIMMFD View Post
    Yup, I think it's the whole "can't make money off a player's likeness" rule, which is the same reason you can't have player names on rosters in the NCAA Football/Basketball games of the past. I'm gonna go ahead and order one from DHGate and I'll let ya guys know how it turns out.
    I order from DHGate frequently. it takes awhile but they are good. Its similar to amazon, but always check the ratings of the individual shops you are buying from.

Anybody know where one can buy running man shorts, whether it be from China or otherwise?