Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Muskie73 View Post
    Snipe

Happy to step up and join this illustrious group of Muskie Nation

BTW God Bless America and her waving flag
    It's fun to have animated Avatars isn't it?

Tis fun indeed. Makes being a Supporting Member just a little more special.

Quote Originally Posted by joebba View Post
    It looks like you got your goal of five already! Keep it up Xavier fans!
    I am going to edit that part out of my post and hope that nobody will notice. Keep this a secret between you and me. I am pumped about the response but I still would like to double the number of supporting members. I am very pleased with the response. I hope we can get some more.
    RIP Brian Dargin McCormick

Quote Originally Posted by Snipe View Post
    If you said: “I am in, Snipeman” I would be fine with that.

But when you said “I am in Snipe man” it sounded a bit homoerotic.

Big Lug! BENWAR!

Big Lug (Benwar) started following Xavier and going to the games with me in the early 90’s.

Today he stepped up and did his part to ensure the future of this strong online community.

I will be having beers with Benwar come gametime tomorrow. He is a fine family man and a Great American. He is in proud company.
    Sorry, the space bar got in the way. I see your point.

I was just giving you shit. You are a Great American. Pat yourself on the back for helping to ensure future legions of rabid Muskie followers.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    Look at Snipe. When is he doing his half hour on WCET...perhaps during intermission of Yanni, Live at Red Rocks.
    I have no problem being critical of the people that run this site. They have their pros and cons.

Pros:

They wanted a better site. They knew it could be done. They assembled a competent crew of moderators. They went out and did it.

This place is like a dream to me. It is a sea-change compared to the old board. Completely refreshing. It is the best Xavier gathering place on the internet in our history.

Cons:

The site costs money and they don’t have the balls to ask for it. Having only 15 supporting members before tonight is pathetic. That future is unsustainable. The founders are big fans and are probably willing to take a hit to give us a better place. But they shouldn’t have to take a hit. This site should pay for itself.

If they aren’t going to ask for it I will. It is $12.50. It is doable. It is worth it. People should be proud to be a part of the movement. From an online perspective, this site represents the future of Xavier basketball. This is the #1 site for Xavier basketball on the internet, and the numbers continue to grow. It is high time that dedicated fans step up to be a part in being present at the creation of the future Xavier Nation.

Our future depends upon our own choices. Choose wisely. Support the Xavier Nation!

I would like to point out that at 2:55am...72 people have visited the site and 12 of those were supporting members...great job Snipe (rep whore)
    "Play hard. Play Smart. Play Together. Pride on 3. 1...2...3...Pride"

"There is a bat in the house...I fled" - Biggie

What I love about this site more than anything is my ability to say boogers, farts, double farts, and shenanigans without big brother breathing down my neck. Oh and the basketball is fun too.
    Last edited by American X; 03-22-2008 at 12:38 PM. Reason: Keep it clean on the main forum
    RIP #15

Quote Originally Posted by xuirish View Post
    What I love about this site more than anything is my ability to say boogers, farts, double farts, and shenanigans without big brother breathing down my neck. Oh and the basketball is fun too.
    All you had to say was earmuffs
    Last edited by American X; 03-22-2008 at 12:39 PM. Reason: do you have to use so many swear words, dude?
    "Play hard. Play Smart. Play Together. Pride on 3. 1...2...3...Pride"

"There is a bat in the house...I fled" - Biggie

Quote Originally Posted by XU05and07 View Post
    All you had to say was earmuffs
    that's the beauty, no earmuffs needs on XAVIERHOOPS. Seriously though, this site is absolutely fantastic, I give serious props to everyone who makes it as good as it is.
    RIP #15