Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    I spend too much time catching up on my X news here not to join in the support. What's another charge on my Visa that my wife will wonder about. Still trying to explain the charge from that strip club in Detroit...... I'm in.

Love the screen name. Welcome.

I'm down......gold me up!

I think I've finally got the glitches with re-upping and adding $12.50 to the $12.50 supporting members fee. At least I hope the powers tht be have my renewal

Supporting Members like you allows Xavier fandom this forum to hang Sean Miller in virtual effigy.
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

Hi Mods. I just subscribed to the site through paypal, and then afterwards read the part about not using paypal to subscribe to the site. Brilliant, I know. So, let me know what I need to do to change it or whatever! Thanks :o

Ladymuskie you're perfectly fine. We've corrected the paypal issue. Those with recurring subscriptions had to cancel because the email address associated with those subscriptions was no longer good. You're all set. Thanks for your support.
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Get your Supporting Membership now before inflation erodes your purchasing power.
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

It should be working properly now. Apparently I had to upgrade as some people couldn't use credit cards. Should be fixed.
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

This is perfect time (off season) to sign up as a Supporting Member, lousy buck a month. This post needs to be bumped continually. Come on Muskies and Muskie Supporters, belly up now and then post your committment HERE!!!!!! You will need your XU Hoops fix soon! Do it Today!!!!