Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bleedXblue View Post
    That just tells you how bad he has been this year......especially April and May

No question on the decline......but no one saw this coming...... seriously should consider retiring after this year if he doesn't get better.
    Typical bleedxblue!

He loves to kick a local sports figure when he’s down but can’t find him with a search warrant when he’s doing well.

Retire?? Why in the hell would he do that with that amount of money on the table?

Quote Originally Posted by BENWAR View Post
    Typical bleedxblue!

He loves to kick a local sports figure when he’s down but can’t find him with a search warrant when he’s doing well.

Retire?? Why in the hell would he do that with that amount of money on the table?
    WTF are you talking about?

I'm right here. Votto has been been in decline the last 1.5 years. Everyone can see that. Sure he will have his stretches where he gets hot, but those are happening fewer and fewer. His power numbers, OBP etc. are all at historically low levels for him. He has 21 RBI's......

My retiring comment was said in jest.......geesh come on. No one walks from that much money........

Votto batting .196 in July. 2 RBI's

30 million a year

Where are you Benwar supporting your guy when he's stinking the place up?

Sophomore
    The only thing that matters for this team is firing turner ward. Nothing else comes close. Should’ve been fired months ago

Quote Originally Posted by bleedXblue View Post
    Votto batting .196 in July. 2 RBI's

30 million a year

Where are you Benwar supporting your guy when he's stinking the place up?
    25*

Quote Originally Posted by Juice View Post
    25*
    feels like 30....LOL

Whatever it is he's stealing right now......and they have another FOUR YEARS of this.

What a colossally horrible deal. The Reds simply cant continue as a small market club signing contracts like this to pay guys into their late 30's

And I hope he figures something out..........but the production, poor base running on a regular basis and plate approach are hard to watch right now.

The thing that sucks about votto and the reds is that we wasted several great years on terrible teams. I hope he gets it turned around too. As a fan, it's painful to see him struggling when the team actually needs him.

Nice of the Tribe to give us Bauer as they start their slide backwards in the standings again (bad time for the Twins to be in Miami). 2020 or bust for the Reds it seems.

All-Conference
    Does the addition of 1 pitcher make this team a contender? I don't see it.

They need to do much more.

The Reds got worked in that trade. I have no idea why they'd trade a long term asset for one that has one year of team control.