Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Mental health is incredibly important, and who knows what he's going through but good on him to know that he needed a break away and take some time to gather himself and whatever he's going through. I hope it's nothing too serious and this man finds his feet again.

I mean he's barely played so I don't think it's hard to figure out. I think he needs time away to figure out what he's going to do next year, where he's going to play.

Someone mentioned he retweeted a couple of old highlight videos of himself on twitter today.

SLU GRAD, XAVIER SUPERFAN D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    I mean he's barely played so I don't think it's hard to figure out. I think he needs time away to figure out what he's going to do next year, where he's going to play.

Someone mentioned he retweeted a couple of old highlight videos of himself on twitter today.
    It could be that but I think that is a leap to assume it is definitely that. Most guys who transfer wait until the end of the year, he isnt gaining anything by leaving well into the second semester already.

There could easily be other very real personal/family issues. Whatever it is I hope the best for him.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

see, keep a good thought...

Sophomore
    All the best, Keonte.

Wear blue at games!
    Birdman'71'76

I wondered if he did transfer now would he be able to jump into play next mid-season?

I wish him nothing but the best either way.

No, he would have had to have transferred before the second semester started. If he leaves now, he'll still have to sit out all next year unless he goes to a Division II school or gets a waiver.

Sophomore
    word floating around that Keonte Kennedy was practicing today. Supposedly Channel 5 footage of practice showed him. Very interesting.

Supporting Member
    Perhaps he needed a little more personal time for studies

Freshman
    Channel 5's coverage last night showed Kennedy at practice. The question is whether or not that was footage from yesterday or if it was just file footage?
    Frank Layden (Jazz): "Son, what is with you? Is it ignorance or apathy?" "Coach, I don't know and I don't care!"