Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Keonte Kennedy leaving team for personal reasons

Xavier 247
    @musketeerreport
    Xavier just announced that Keonte Kennedy is taking time away from the team for personal reasons. He will not travel, play in games or practice with the team.

That sucks. Hope whatever the issues are resolve quickly, and I hope he is able to keep up the necessary work in the classroom in the meantime. Depending on the severity of the personal issues, of course, you'd hate to see a kid lose a semester of progress in school.

Ok, that explains why he disappeared all the sudden. He’s a Texas kid, so if it’s family related, he may be needed at home.
    President of the Eddie Johnson Fan Club

Sophomore
    Hopefully nothing very serious, and resolved quickly. But this isn’t really at all surprising, all things considered. He has completely disappeared after the noncon

Quote Originally Posted by Xuperman View Post
    Ok, that explains why he disappeared all the sudden. He’s a Texas kid, so if it’s family related, he may be needed at home.
    He’s actually from Colorado. Played his senior year in Texas. Regardless, I get your point. Shannon said he was at practice yesterday

Does he still keep his scholarship?

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorth View Post
    Does he still keep his scholarship?
    I mean, they're not going to send him a bill for the second semester at this point, but he's not going to be on scholarship next year unless he returns to the team (or there is some sort of crazy, long-term issue that is causing his personal leave).

All questions and no answers, just pray it’s nothing too serious and he gets past it.

Sophomore
    had 2 games against Illinois and Miami Ohio where he made a difference..seems like a nice kid. So many potential issues in the world. I hope whatever it is it gets handled..

Good luck Keonte. Get things taken care of. There are things more important than basketball...believe it or not...even at Xavier.

Come back to us whole, healthy and ready to move forward in your journey, whatever that may entail.
    I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I drink 2XS.