Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Supporting Memberships

I've noticed a lot of Gold names have turned black. Please help Muskie out and shell out the $12 for your yearly subscription!
    Mama always told me, stupid is as stupid does. @danagardens

Im in !

I'm sure that all the supporting members would re-up their status when the year passes but, frankly, I (for one) don't keep track of when I last paid my dues. It's certainly worth the $12 if only to await MOR's and 87's conversion to the Green Party!

Currently residing in Section 105, Row J, after 17 years in Section 104, Row I
    Just re-upped. Had forgotten to earlier.
    Xavier always goes to the NCAA tournament...Projecting anything less than that this season feels like folly--Eamonn Brennan, ESPN (Summer Shootaround, 2012)

Freshman
    Can anyone step me through the process to submit membership fee? Cannot seem to find it.

Currently residing in Section 105, Row J, after 17 years in Section 104, Row I
    Quote Originally Posted by xucub View Post
    Can anyone step me through the process to submit membership fee? Cannot seem to find it.
    Go to your Settings, and then click on "Paid subscriptions". It will look as if you have to use PayPal, but you don't. Click on the PayPal payment link, and it allows credit card payment if that is your preferred payment mechanism.
    Xavier always goes to the NCAA tournament...Projecting anything less than that this season feels like folly--Eamonn Brennan, ESPN (Summer Shootaround, 2012)

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by X-man View Post
    Go to your Settings, and then click on "Paid subscriptions". It will look as if you have to use PayPal, but you don't. Click on the PayPal payment link, and it allows credit card payment if that is your preferred payment mechanism.
    Thanks for this. Just reactivated.
    Mods: Strongly suggest you program a reminder to be sent to Supporting Members two weeks (and one week) before expiration, and include the above steps, so as to push those (like me) who don't closely monitor subscription status or have 10 technical thumbs. The PayPal explanation is particularly useful as otherwise interested persons may get discouraged.
    Another suggestion: in order to spur participation, put something on the home page (with a link) encouraging Supporting Member status and the modest price.

Renewed a few days ago. This board has been a lifeline the last few months.

Good call 94.

I am a lazy guy. It would help if they had a two year renew option just so I could spend half the effort and spend twice the money. I would opt for the two year renew every time. Hell, give me a three year renew option and I just would have purchased it right there.

I think at some point Muskie will probably have to ask me to leave this forum, and I won't blame him for it. He is a good man.
    RIP Brian Dargin McCormick

Maybe he should put up a reasonably good number for "lifetime" membership and see what happens?
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.