Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 190
  1. #151
    Sophomore XUGRAD80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,108
    It may be a small fish, but it’s a fish. Good to be catching fish again. Go get the next one!

  2. #152
    Supporting Member GIMMFD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    3,640
    So that's how you hold on to a lead, huh? Answered strong out of the half, and never looked back. Rique was incredible today, really has grown over the course of his Xavier career, would never think we'd win a game by 14 when Scruggs was only held to 6. Good stuff today, and on to Seton Hall!

    EDIT: Also incredible to see 57% from the 3 might I add.

  3. #153
    Hall of Famer GoMuskies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    26,382
    Well, of COURSE this is the game I have to miss for a gymnastics meet. Fan-fucking-tastic! First round BET bye still in sight.

  4. #154
    Junior bjf123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Section 105
    Posts
    2,900
    Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    Well, of COURSE this is the game I have to miss for a gymnastics meet. Fan-fucking-tastic! First round BET bye still in sight.
    Nothing personal, Go, but maybe you should stay the hell away the rest of the year! \_(ツ)_/


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

  5. #155
    Supporting Member bobbiemcgee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    8,019
    Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    Well, of COURSE this is the game I have to miss for a gymnastics meet. Fan-fucking-tastic! First round BET bye still in sight.
    replay tonite 2 am in Denver anyway.
    This space for rent.

  6. #156
    Supporting Member xudash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    7,344
    13 - 13.

    Pulled even away from home. 2 in a row.

    I believe we also witnessed passion and joy.

    These guys have made us pull our hair out and we question Steele - a lot - but I give Steele credit for holding this thing together.
    X A V I E R

  7. #157
    Sophomore scoscox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1,078
    Up 16 spots in KP from 111th to 95th. Went up from 74th to 65th in offensive efficiency. Moved from 165th to 142nd in defensive efficiency. All good signs. Need to keep improving.
    "The only time you take your hands off an opponent's throat is to get a better grip" - Byron Larkin

  8. #158
    Sophomore scoscox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1,078
    Another really good game from Q aside from the horrible turnover on the pass to Tyrique in the first half. Good to see. That no look pass to Hankins in the post and the kick out to Naji were beautiful and he finished well around the rim. Still too many TO's from Naji, Q, and Paul. Good games from Welage and Elias. Still wish we saw more elias and welage in the second half. Great games from Tyrique and Hankins after he woke up. Jonas Hayes has done a good job with both of them.
    "The only time you take your hands off an opponent's throat is to get a better grip" - Byron Larkin

  9. #159
    Supporting Member GIMMFD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    3,640
    Quote Originally Posted by xudash View Post
    13 - 13.

    Pulled even away from home. 2 in a row.

    I believe we also witnessed passion and joy.

    These guys have made us pull our hair out and we question Steele - a lot - but I give Steele credit for holding this thing together.
    It could have gotten bad if we didn't stop the bleeding against Creighton, but you're right, they looked really refreshed, and actually like they were having some fun out there for the first time this season. Steele's been criticized heavily, but getting these two wins was very important, if they can string up another one against Seton Hall, it could get interesting for the last 5 games.

  10. #160
    Sophomore
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    East Lansing, MI
    Posts
    661
    Quote Originally Posted by scoscox View Post
    Another really good game from Q aside from the horrible turnover on the pass to Tyrique in the first half. Good to see. That no look pass to Hankins in the post and the kick out to Naji were beautiful and he finished well around the rim. Still too many TO's from Naji, Q, and Paul. Good games from Welage and Elias. Still wish we saw more elias and welage in the second half. Great games from Tyrique and Hankins after he woke up. Jonas Hayes has done a good job with both of them.
    Q had a really good game. But he did not finish well at the rim. He was 5-11 overall, 2-4 from three, and 1-1 on dunks. That puts him at 2-6 on the other shots from the floor. I’m nitpicking here, but I just think that’s an area of his game that he needs to improve, and given his physical attributes, he should be able to improve upon.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •