Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    Indiana was still in the Tournament until they lost their 10th game in 11 outings. So yeah, it's weak.
    what an odd team they are. Beat Marquette, Michigan State and Louisville...the amount of teams that have 3 wins like that are probably pretty small.

Thank You Sir May I Have Another
    six foot four & a soph-O-more...

They be swinging....they be connecting with just enough....keep swinging!

Quote Originally Posted by UCGRAD4X View Post
    Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor! (since we're making Animal House references)

Besides - we got 'em right where we want them. The old Xavier sneak attack! Classic.
    This is getting a little weird. Snipe's rousing start to this thread included. Three win streak and a wounded or exposed Nova coming in Sunday. Enjoy the ride folks!

Supporting Member
    Let's go!!! Run Deuce...villanova? Dead. St John's? Dead. Butler? Dead. 21-13 play ill fitting suit man and tea bag him.

Anything can happen in this league this year. Nova has had our number and logic says a big Nova win.

However...if Xavier cuts down on the turnovers (under 10...could happen....has happened...once upon a time) this game is winnable. If they shoot their free throws...very winnable.
    I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I drink 2XS.

Quote Originally Posted by xdude View Post
    This is getting a little weird. Snipe's rousing start to this thread included. Three win streak and a wounded or exposed Nova coming in Sunday. Enjoy the ride folks!
    Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by xdude View Post
    Here Kitty, Kitty.
    X A V I E R

Alright Snipe, fuck it, I'm all in. Let's do this. Time to beat Nova, and really get the wheels turning on this.

Quote Originally Posted by UCGRAD4X View Post
    Anything can happen in this league this year. Nova has had our number and logic says a big Nova win.

However...if Xavier cuts down on the turnovers (under 10...could happen....has happened...once upon a time) this game is winnable. If they shoot their free throws...very winnable.
    I am just dumbfounded as to some of the costly turnovers due simply to players moving lackadaisically on offense or players making decisions on offense that are so obviously unwise. For that reason, one has to think Steele and his staff are not working enough with his players on how to break the press or making it clear which decisions they make on offense are smart ones and which ones are not. Practice- practice - practice - drill it in coach