Sophomore

Mental Fortitude

I'm not sure if anyone watches post-game pressers by the players... but I think they show a lot about where this team is and why this team is there...

Wondering if other people watch them and what their thoughts are on them?
    Last edited by MITTENMUSKIE16; 02-28-2019 at 09:03 PM.

Supporting Member
    Sounds like their post game pressers reflect their on court performance quite well. It's becoming increasingly difficult to digest q....

It is hard to blame them for being disappointed to the extent that it affects their demeanor.

However, I also agree that they should suck it up and if the coach sends them out to represent X, they need to own up to their mistakes and explain how they are going to move forward. Show confidence "We know we can win in this league, we are going to win in this league and it is up to the men here, including me, to step up and lead this team to victory each and every night." If they are truly team leaders they need to show it.

Giving confused answers may indicate the don't know how to fix it...which is a bit disturbing. I don't want the proverbial 'coach speak' either.

Man up!
    I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I drink 2XS.

Quote Originally Posted by UCGRAD4X View Post
    It is hard to blame them for being disappointed to the extent that it affects their demeanor.

However, I also agree that they should suck it up and if the coach sends them out to represent X, they need to own up to their mistakes and explain how they are going to move forward. Show confidence "We know we can win in this league, we are going to win in this league and it is up to the men here, including me, to step up and lead this team to victory each and every night." If they are truly team leaders they need to show it.

Giving confused answers may indicate the don't know how to fix it...which is a bit disturbing. I don't want the proverbial 'coach speak' either.

Man up!
    +1

Now or never.

Finish strongly.
    X A V I E R