Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bjf123 View Post
    God do we suck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I just got home to catch the end of this. I preferred the party with grilled lobster and shrimp, and more importantly, the open bar, more than the end of this game. Stay strong, and build for next year.

Supporting Member
    I expected some ups and downs this season but I never expected this. I mean this is downright embarrassing.

Yup, I think I’m done until next year. I guess we have to have some down years but this is pretty ugly. Turnovers rearing their head again. I don’t get it.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by X-band '01 View Post
    Change the code to the locker room and kick the team out. Unacceptable finish.
    Seriously. There’s nothing more Steele can really do with this group. Nobody cares, and it’s clear. And they aren’t nearly talented enough not to care. Severely flawed group. Can Steele run them until they TRY to care?

Sophomore
    I am going to Providence next week with a friend and I want to pay attention to what is happening off the court. There may be more to this than meets the eye. Worrisome as this was an extremely unintelligent ending to the game at home. There was no clock management, no sense of ball security and I think you may find that the only shot DePaul missed was Reeds 3 which they rebounded into Cains 3. I am puzzled.
    Last edited by whopper; 02-09-2019 at 09:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    I think just having a bunch of shooters on the team made him look a lot better than he actually is. I just dont think hes all that talented at this level. Hes a poor shooter, hes an average ball handler, and hes a poor defender. He can jump, and he can pass at an above average level..that's about it.
    Q has played mostly solid on defense, but simply doesn’t hustle on on the other end of the court. He stands around on offense. He is very indecisive when he gets the ball (usually making a bad decision once he does decide). He throws lazy passes. He doesn’t go after loose balls. He travels. I haven’t even mentioned his shooting yet.

The fact that he has been so bad at everything, should have Steele telling him not to shoot anymore until he proves he can first show much better effort on offense.

This team falls apart at the end of each game and Qs crap play is making other key players try to do too much to compensate.

What the hell is going on with him. We at least could count on him to facilitate the ball better and find a few creases take off and throw it down a few times.
    Last edited by IM4X; 02-09-2019 at 09:52 PM.

Freshman
    The worst coach in the big east just beat us at cintas.

This has to be the worst team I have seen for many, many years. It is down right embarrassing! I am not blaming anybody, it is just the way it is.

Freshman
    Since Steele’s time out we were outscored 17 to 5.

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MITTENMUSKIE16 View Post
    Seriously. There’s nothing more Steele can really do with this group. Nobody cares, and it’s clear. And they aren’t nearly talented enough not to care. Severely flawed group. Can Steele run them until they TRY to care?
    This team looked their best when q was not playing with wins over butler and georgetown. They have looked, for the most part like complete garbage since then. I dont know if there is any correlation there, but I wonder if there is something chemistry wise with q on this roster.