Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Rock bottom folks...hopefully.

Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by bjf123 View Post
    Hello 20 loss season. Doubt we win another game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Just said the same thing. Seriously I really think we could lose out. Wow.
    Xavier is THE University of Cincinnati

Glad I didn't take time out of studying to watch this shit show.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by KFX View Post
    The worst coach in the big east just beat us at cintas.
    I am thoroughly convinced Steele has the worst roster in the league. Anyone who brings up recruiting ranks to disprove this doesn’t deserve a response. Use your eyes and tell me Q and Tyrique deserve to be considered “top 100 prospects” They have two pretty decent guys in Naji and Pail who would start for other teams but would not be the focal point of any other team in the league.

Sophomore
    I thought Creighton was bottom. I am not one to knock college kids(at 63) but this can hurt the Xavier brand if not checked as this is not a fun team to watch. I pulled for Depaul last year against most teams as I thought they were fun to watch.

I'm not joking when I say, gut the whole team. I wouldn't be sad if the whole team transferred. Because either there is a cancer on the coaching staff and they can't motivate players or its the players themselves who show ZERO heart. Zero.

Dude.. It's embarrassing that the shitty thrown together team Mick Cronin Inherited in his first year played with more heart, and Intensity than this team ever did.

Thats my concern. When you know you don't have the talent to win every game, you better at minimum establish a culture of toughness and heart. Our guys don't give 2 shits if they win or lose. Zero pride.

Pathetic bunch of losers. And I mean that. Any one who guys that quietly into the night is a bunch of soft losers who don't deserve to put on the X

Supporting Member
    Three home games left...really curious what those crowds are going to look like...have tickets to the st John's game and I really dont feel like going...cant believe I'm thinking that way about a xavier game.

Quote Originally Posted by MITTENMUSKIE16 View Post
    I am thoroughly convinced Steele has the worst roster in the league. Anyone who brings up recruiting ranks to disprove this doesn’t deserve a response. Use your eyes and tell me Q and Tyrique deserve to be considered “top 100 prospects” They have two pretty decent guys in Naji and Pail who would start for other teams but would not be the focal point of any other team in the league.
    If we have the worst rosters, then we also have the worst coaching staff

I've seen nothing from Steele to say he is better than any coach in this league.

Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    This team is absolute garbage...that may be giving garbage a bad name. I know he isnt the only issue but I'm sick of watching q play..he gives this team absolutely nothing.

Honestly, I'll be shocked if this team wins a game the rest of the season unless major changes occur.
    “Honestly” I’m sick of you....but you’re not the only one. You have officially exceeded your typical Butler board poster in constant whining and that’s saying a lot.
    President of the Eddie Johnson Fan Club

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanblockXU View Post
    If we have the worst rosters, then we also have the worst coaching staff

I've seen nothing from Steele to say he is better than any coach in this league.
    Huh? Yes, I’m saying we have the worst players in the league. As for coach, maybe he is, maybe he isn’t. Mullin is bad, Lavall is bad. Steele is in his first year, and can recruit, so eventually we’ll see if he can coach.