Freshman
    How about:
    Jordan Crawford
    David West
    Brian Thornton (enough minutes?)
    Trevon Bluiett
    Romain Sato

Someone needs to get a life...LOL

Seriously....must have taken hours to put this all together and I thank you for all your effort here. Interesting stuff.

I would bet that Farr might be on that list somewhere.

Crawford
    West
    Bluiett
    Love
    Jones
    President of the Eddie Johnson Fan Club

Bluiett
    Crawford
    West
    Holloway
    Sato

I don't know if this is right, but that's one hell of a lineup.
    It's winning time.

Sophomore
    Thank you for taking the time. This is really good stuff. Q’s threes taken are probably at the right spot, but he needs to find a way to supplement his offensive game with being a better finisher at the rim and a better free throw shooter. That would take some of the stain out of the common belief of just how bad he is on offense.

As for Paul, I’d be open to his percentages dipping slightly if he took a couple more shots per game. Maybe 1 more theee and 1 more 2. He absolutely needs to get to the line more, as he’s a really good FT shooter. Wonder if moving him on the ball a bit more would help (though this would take away some open threes).

Naji... I can’t say I’ve heard someone advocate for him to speed it up. I know you only meant this for in transition, but even so. I think his transition game and decision making needs work. He just needs to get like a 30% increase in dribbling/decision making ability to become so much better. His stroke is starting to look better and more confident. Start getting closer to that 35% from last year.

Appreciate the effort you put in. I expect Scruggs, Naji, and Q to all play better with an improved roster next season.

You state that Q can’t shoot, and that seems to be a common belief here. Again I’ll add that Q is shooting 41% from 3 in his last 10 games.
    My point is it’s not unreasonable to believe he can have a senior campaign where he shoots between 34-36%
    Not excusing his overall poor play most of the season, but I think we should have a little faith in the man that will likely have the assist record at XU.
    Will eat crow if he doesn’t improve next year

More....

[U]Hankins[U]

2PT FG% Rank: 1 of 76
    FT% Rank: 71 of 76
    FT as a % of his Points rank: 71 of 76
    Offensive Rebs per minute Rank: 7 of 53
    Defensive Rebounds per Minute Rank: 27 of 53
    Defensive Rebounds per Minute for "Bigs": 21 of 23
    Blocks per Minute Rank: 2 of 56
    Points Per Minute Rank: 9 of 56
    Fouls Per Minute Rank: 23 of 56

Analysis?: Blocks alot of shots without getting too many fouls. Solid Rebounder on the offensive end. Possibly so determined to block shots that he ends up out of position for the defensive rebound. I dont know why teams dont just foul the crap out of him. He's money from the field, and pretty lousy from the line...

Welage

Percent of His shots that are 3PA Rank: 2 of 31
    3Pt Atempts per minute Rank: 2 of 31
    3Pt Shooting % Rank: 7 of 45
    % of total Point from FT Rank: 76 of 76
    FT Shooting % rank: 7 of 76
    Total Rebs per Minute Rank: 43 of 56
    Assist per Minute Rank: 50 of 56
    Steals per Minute Rank: 55 of 56
    Turnovers per Minute Rank: 55 of 56 (this is a POSITIVE, meaning 2nd lowest turnover frequency)
    Points per Minute Rank: 30 of 56

Conclusion: I've stated over and over that I want Welage shooting 3's as often as possible, and well, apparently that what he has been doing. But thats literally ALL that he does. But, somehow he is still in the lower half of all players in terms of Points per Minute. His 3PT Shooting % is ranked #7 which is good, but even if he were ranked #1 (tied with Jamie Gladden at 43.7%), that would only translate to 4 more made 3's on the year. I dont see how that would change the complexion of our season. I'd consider benching Welage, and just giving all of his minutes to the 3 young guys to give them some meaningful run....

Castlin

FG attempts per Minute Rank: 55 of 56
    3Pt Shooting Rank: 43 of 45
    3Pt attempts per Minute Rank: 27 of 31
    2Pt Shooting %: 36 of 76
    % of his points from Free Throws: 17 of 76
    Total Rebs per minute rank: 34 of 56
    Per Minute rankings (out of 56): Assists- 39, Steals- 42, Blocks- 44, Turnovers- 51, Fouls- 55, Points- 55

Conclusion: whatever he is doing out there, it's not showing up in the box score. I havent seen lockdown defense or anything like that to justify his PT. He's decent at shooting 2's and hits his FTs.....

Ok, "Top 10" Time

These are PER MINUTE stats, so right off the bat these guys arent available since I dont have their minutes played: Gladden, Jamal Walker, Davenport, Brantley, Colin Parker, Gentry, Massey, Sears, TJ, Darnell, Lumpkin, Lenny, Braggs, Posey, Mo, Alvin, Lloyd, Frey, David Young

But there are 56 eligible players....

MOST Points per Minute: Kanter, Crawford, Sato, Thornton, West, Trevon, Grant, Duncan, Hankins, Semaj

LEAST Points per Minute: Andre Walker, Castlin, Keith Jackson, Bernard, Dante, Finn, Dee Davis, Robinson, Goodin, Abell

Rebs per Minute: Farr, Gaston, West, Reynolds, Grant, Love, Tyrique, Cole, McLean, Stainbrook

MOST Assist per Minute: Goodin, Lavender, Hawkins, Sumner, Dee Davis, Holloway, Finn, Semaj, Chalmers, Scruggs

LEAST Assists per Minute: Jeff Robinson, Philmore, Caudle, Reynolds, Farr, Love, Welage, Cole, Tyrique, Kanter

PAUSE!!!! GOODIN, with the MOST Assists per minute, has played with FIVE of the "top 10" guys with the LEAST Assists per minute!

Blocks per Minute: Aaron Williams, Hankins, Thornton, West, Love, Farr, Frease, Reynolds, Doellman, Tyrique

Steals per Minute: Macura, Sumner, Dante, Finn, Hawkins, West, Crawford, Semaj, Chalmers, Scruggs

LEAST TO per Minute: Welage, Gates, Abell, Redford, Castlin, Raymond, Andre Walker, Keith Jackson, Philmore, Jeff Robinson

MOST TO per Minute: Semaj, Chalmers, Cole, Aaron Williams, CJ, Naji, Sumner, Hawkins, Holloway, Goodin

PAUSE!!!!! 2 current Players in the top 5 for LEAST Turnovers, and 2 current Players in the top 10 for MOST Turnovers!

LEAST FOULS per Minute: Castlin, Lavender, Abell, Crawford, Welage, Burrell, Redford, Holloway, Finn, Chalmers

MOST FOULS per Minute: Reynolds, Tyrique, Robinson, Caudle, Cole, Gaston, Farr, Aaron Williams, O'Mara, Duncan

And.....what we are missing this year

JP Macura per Minute rankings (out of 56)

Rebs: 40
    Assists: 16
    Steals: 1
    Blocks: 39
    Turnovers: 29
    Fouls: 32

A little bit of everything.