Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My biggest regret from this website is not being able to make the trip.... I don't think it could be duplicated.
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Muskie View Post
    My biggest regret from this website is not being able to make the trip.... I don't think it could be duplicated.
    You bring up an interesting thought:

WERE IT TO HAPPEN AGAIN, WHAT IS THE ROUGH HAND COUNT ON WHICH BIG EAST AWAY VENUE GETS TREATED TO SUCH A MAJESTIC SCENE?
    X A V I E R

I vote Nova, because I think they would get a kick out of it.

I wouldn't trust the Huckleberry's at Butler.
    X A V I E R

DePaul is probably the only place it could really work. Plenty of good seats available (like at the Palumbo Center).

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    DePaul is probably the only place it could really work. Plenty of good seats available (like at the Palumbo Center).
    DePaul already has a strong Xavier flavored Crowd when played in Chicago.
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Butler...it would be epic.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Freshman
    Was there as well. Great time. I was happy to be driving the other direction the next day though. I recall one guy had a rudimentary taser device that was apparently employed on the bus.

If you google “Xavier Snuggies” the trip lives in infamy!

I’ve been dating (and I’m now engaged to) a lady I met because of her season tickets in the row behind me at Xavier games. After one of our first dates, I discovered her parents sat 3 rows behind us for that game in the Palumbo Center. Even witnessed me challenge one of the Duquesne faithful on his inane opinion of my behavior and nearly come to blows. They told her stories of how hammered drunk we were, and of the example we set for future Xavier fans.

Good time was had by all. I met and became fast friends with Pablo’s brother, who is no longer with us. Music City Muskie donned a custom made hockey jersey, first time I had ever seen one.
    "All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz and I'm fine.--Jeff Spicoli"

Quote Originally Posted by nuts4xu View Post
    If you google “Xavier Snuggies” the trip lives in infamy!

I’ve been dating (and I’m now engaged to) a lady I met because of her season tickets in the row behind me at Xavier games. After one of our first dates, I discovered her parents sat 3 rows behind us for that game in the Palumbo Center. Even witnessed me challenge one of the Duquesne faithful on his inane opinion of my behavior and nearly come to blows. They told her stories of how hammered drunk we were, and of the example we set for future Xavier fans.

Good time was had by all. I met and became fast friends with Pablo’s brother, who is no longer with us. Music City Muskie donned a custom made hockey jersey, first time I had ever seen one.
    Right on cue, Nuts!!

ATL (now MusicCity) Muskie posted this epic picture on Facebook this morning. In the first left side pic you can clearly see Hideous Redhead, you, Gladden Guy & Snipe. In the right hand pic, you and I in our drunken state are shown in the red circle.
    Good times!!!
    BBA0D122-200B-412F-8EEB-FE6CB8BE985C.jpg
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Has anybody put together a XH bus trip other then that time? That could be fun.
    If I was going to school for school, I wouldn’t have picked the University of Cincinnati. Dontonio Wingfield