Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    This post makes my day.

Man, that trip was a good time. I think there are still stories that never saw the light of day. Thankfully.

I honestly don't really remember how we pulled that off. It was sorta like "Lets get a bus" and then it came together.

I forgot about the russian roulette style shock device that Pablo's Brother had. That this was so stupid that you had to try it.

I also remember there being people that were not amused that we played superbad on the bus. Those people do not remember the trip as fondly.
    "Give a toast to my brother, hug your family, and do everything possible to live the life you dream of. God Bless."
    -Matt McCormick

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kahns Krazy View Post
    Man, that trip was a good time. I think there are still stories that never saw the light of day. Thankfully.

I honestly don't really remember how we pulled that off. It was sorta like "Lets get a bus" and then it came together.

I forgot about the russian roulette style shock device that Pablo's Brother had. That this was so stupid that you had to try it.

I also remember there being people that were not amused that we played superbad on the bus. Those people do not remember the trip as fondly.
    Of all things, superbad is what made them uncomfortable??????

PS....one of my favorite movies ever
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Quote Originally Posted by Kahns Krazy View Post

There are rumors that some guy with the initials of BPS went trolling for Grandmas in the Hotel bar afterward.
    Still no word on his shooting percentage. The statistics have been lost with time.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Unfortunately, or maybe fortunately, my epic recap of that trip got lost in the XH database crash.

But some memories:

Kahn’s having instant buyers remorse after agreeing to put the bus charter in his name.

It being so cold the night before I went through a brew-through and paid a premium prize so I could stay inside the car.

Snipe arriving fashionably late wearing a laurel wreath.

The bus arriving, trunks opening and what seemed like 100 cases of beer being loaded on.

The DVD player not liking home burned Discs like the game DVDs we had.

The Jell-O shot incident

The Shock roulette. How drunk must one be before a game where you risk being shocked sounds fun.

Truck stop pizza - both ways.

The rather nice hotel Kahn’s got us, and me being glad I booked a king room for myself.

Making the trek over the bridge to the official hotel and crashing the alumni club reception. (I heard some people took a cab from one hotel to the hotel right next door).

Marching from the official hotel to the arena being as annoying as possible.

The grand entrance into Palumbo center

Sitting there in shock as we fell apart in the first half. And their student section, rightly giving us shit.

The contortionist halftime show.

Almost digging out of the hole, but like we have seen too many times. Too little, too late.

Post gaming at a local bar. Recall you could. It get yuengling in Ohio yet. 4 of us in a crowded bar trying to find a table and getting Yuengling. I remember us ending up with mutltiple pitchers and even giving some away. Making us instant friends with some friendly Dukes fans.

As if we didn’t need any more beer - heading next to the cocktail lounge at the official hotel where more antics took place.

The much more subdued trip home as people nursed the unexpected loss and hangovers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    - David Bowers ('95)

Quote Originally Posted by OTRMUSKIE View Post
    Has anybody put together a XH bus trip other then that time? That could be fun.
    Maybe 10 years from now we could do it again, but replace the Snuggies with Depends?